• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoodyFog

Yo I didn't know you were an Ian stan too. Game recognize game

Animation15.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How many people in GAF-Hop wear a chain/necklace? And when? Stunt ITT

Been thinking of getting one
wooden chain of something but I don't know of what, sort of just admire how wooden pieces look, I'm my Brown Hippy shit ATM

Esch

Banned

wooden chain of something but I don't know of what, sort of just admire how wooden pieces look, I'm my Brown Hippy shit ATM
I have a silver om chain but i don't wear it often, there's too much dissonance with the rest of the fratwear i own.

Esch

Banned
I hate to be the one to do this but bobby shmurda's mannerisms are...very sus dudes. Mute this and it could almost be a Mykki or LE1F video. This nigga is dutty wining solo. Wtf?

holy shit lmao

boy do got them sus ~1997 Bad Boy Records upper body movements

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I got Donkey Kong chains. Like, a playable fucking arcade perfect Donkey Kong swanging from my neckbones. It's the realest piece in all Deutschland. That and my Jack Wolfskin parka is slaying motherfuckers out here.

not gonna lie, those wooden jesus pieces look good
and i feel like anything wooden isn't too flashy so you can wear it more often
honestly depends on your general style

overcast

this thread is something else today
Page 350 may be one of the best GAF-Hop pages in history. Some of those sandwiches are on another level. I haven't even had a monte cristo and yall fucking around with some next level shit. I live in a decently mixed part of the country, no excuse.

Y'all see that Kanye vine of him listening to Young Thug?

Page 350 may be one of the best GAF-Hop pages in history. Some of those sandwiches are on another level. I haven't even had a monte cristo and yall fucking around with some next level shit. I live in a decently mixed part of the country, no excuse.

50ppg?
kttcolicamby

Camp Lo

Banned

hw3BOQI.jpg

I got a Buddha wood chain from North Skull a few years back. I rarely wear it now though, I'm slowing making my way into gold terrority

LOL 50ppg is wack

Fjordson

No chains, just earrings. Don't think I could pull one off.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom