• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

http://dailygarlic.com/userImages/lili-simmons-gif-44126.gif

AZsXIu9.gif

"I don't eat ass" - GafHop

I'd drag my nutsack through a mile of broken glass shards to just to stick my tongue up her backdoor.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I eat ass like when you're trying to get the last of the sherbet off a Flintstones push pop.
NOM NOM bitches.

Any true detective fans should try The Killing if you haven't seen it yet. It's not exactly the same and I've only seen the first two seasons but it's got a creepy vibe to it as well, one case plays out over two whole seasons, and it's addicting as hell, despite some flaws.

IrishNinja

puttin bronson's name next to troy? for real?

GAF-Hop |OT12| Y'all hear that KRS took shots at Queens?

i'm also okay with this

Yeah, I definitely agree here. Next season should be interesting with that cast though..

That phone service girl was the pinnacle tho.
tumblr_n1i1l8S6E81t7ydjto1_400.gif

Nah.

Chick is hot but Daddario all day any day. Chick has literally perfect breasts.

both these statements are empirically true

Fuck, I just realized it's been ten years since ODB died... (thread and shit for this sad day)

in
*edit: fuck, out

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Macca is just too good of a troll in OT hip hop threads. He gets everybody and refuses to break character. It's hilarious.

Cheddahz

Banned
don't really understand why everybody wants me to stop making threads

edit: on some live journal shit though, i just want this week to be over with. this past tuesday was one of the worst days i've experienced in a long ass time

Vorheez

I'd drag my nutsack through a mile of broken glass shards to just to stick my tongue up her backdoor.
Yo I heard someone say backdoor and came runnin

Let me get a piece of that chocolate glazed donut when y'all fools are done, I'll take seconds or thirds for a dime like that

#asseatgafhopsuperiorgafhop

Is Banshee a good show..? I've seen Lili's scenes and..https://33.media.tumblr.com/69435b83772f538933331d9d35f4b988/tumblr_mmiylh2B1F1rseh09o1_400.gif

I really need to watch The Knick too.

I wouldn't call it top tier TV, but it's fun in a violent, pulp comic book sort of way. Really good action scenes.

I wanted to watch The Knick, but my DVR is already constantly overflowing. We've officially reached the point where there's too much good TV. 10 years ago I would've called someone a liar if they said that.

thabiz

yep. have played for just over 4 hours and i've had my framerate tank once. other than that, its been 50-60 everywhere else. not one single glitch or massive problem. worst pc release ever.

ubisoft should really be shut down because i cant turn on txaa and use ultra textures.

that total biscuit guy claims it wouldnt run on his tri 980 setup. BULLSHIT. its a witch hunt.

My winter sale games list is looking stacked as fuuuck right now:

Civ beyond earth
Evil within
Dragon age inquisition
Far cry 4 or AC unity

I hear dragon age is really long too

Cheddahz

Banned
thinking i'm just going to pick up dragon age and that'll be it for me for a while (until the witcher 3 comes out)

of course, i gotta wait for my best buy reward certificate to show up before i buy the game, so i'm not going to be getting it at launch

Tokubetsu

Banshee is great. Basically a classic wild west story but contemporary setting in backroad Pennsylvania town. People are constantly getting fucked up or murked in the worse ways. Sheriff Hood (main character) barely goes two episodes with black eyes and bruises. Not from a lack of fighting skills either. Just that everyone else in Banshee is varying degrees of badass.

If you can get down with this fight scene, odds are you'll love the show:
http://youtu.be/rQPiO7mI3OE

It and Strike Back have some of the best fight choreography on tv (and film too imo) going on right now but they stay getting snubbed for awards in that category and stunt work because ppl still "lol skinemax"

Whats even more amazing about Strike Back too is often, when you see the characters being blown of trains, or thrown from boats and shit, those are the actual principal actors. Scott & Stonebridge do like 70% of their own stunts.

Woody eating ass was the #2 GOAT scene of the year, second only to her taking her top off.

But I just like he phone chick more due to the face. She has an innocence about her, like we could pretend she has never had sex before and I'd buy it. That's definitely a chick you carry in your arms into the bedroom brehs. Gently lay her on the bed and eat the ass.

Esch

Banned
But I just like he phone chick more due to the face. She has an innocence about her, like we could pretend she has never had sex before and I'd buy it. That's definitely a chick you carry in your arms into the bedroom brehs. Gently lay her on the bed and eat the ass.

have a fetish for virgins,brehs.

M7dGBjF.png

overcast

Looking like I'll grab Alien: Isolation and Evil Within on Black Friday. I haven't beaten Bayo 2, plus I'm getting Smash. That should be good until January or a Farcry/DA price drop.

thabiz

i need to get back into alien. played it for a bit then forgot about it. love the look and feel of it. nailed the alien vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom