• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Brehirrim, are we all in agreement that Danny Brown's feature on high is the worst of the year? Completely out of sync with the vibe of the track, off key sounding as fuck, goofy flow, whatever lyrics. It's worse cause it feels like he tried to go HAM on that track and fell flat on his face.

EARLY I NTHA MORNIN TIME TA GIT ON MYY GRIIND

if we wanna talk scust features on that album, unfortunately that isnt the worst one

happens every time i make a thread that isnt about hot dogs brehs!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874130

no love

Brehirrim, are we all in agreement that Danny Brown's feature on high is the worst of the year? Completely out of sync with the vibe of the track, off key sounding as fuck, goofy flow, whatever lyrics. It's worse cause it feels like he tried to go HAM on that track and fell flat on his face.

scusthov.gif

worse than Flab Soul on the same album tho? Nah....

"so don't...goooo thereeee"
scusthov.gif

HiResDes

Went into this Armand hammer ep thinking it was a proper ep and not a b-sides/remix collection. Disappointing, tho BET FUBU and CRWNS are all nice. Plus I still have race music to hear a lot more, I imagine people who've been spinning that for a while will be let down more
Yea I was salty.

PBY

Banned
Ya'll ain't check that new Mick Jenkins, shit supposed to be the second coming of Prometheus.
It's cool.

That's really all I got after my first listen. Really messed w his first tape. Can't tell how genuine some of this is, but the beats are dope and the rhymes are nice. Gets a little samey tho.

big ander

seems like Mick Jenkins is an act that'll be big with the rich stoner and/or fratbro crowd; little brother just mentioned him to me as I was downloading water as the rapper all his friends are becoming huge on with this tape. hadn't heard of him until a few days back lol. Only had time to check out Jazz, beat is pretty great. nearly an art rap ethereality which I enjoy, just wish Jenkins had more interesting stuff to say. rides the beat averagely and says nothing of note the entire 500 seconds

overcast

so like...

- my copy of the new saint pepsi single showed up today and it sound good
- my copy of "xxx" also showed up, though i still need to listen to it
- and to top it off, my friend and i bought our tickets for the ryan hemsworth show today

so, it's been a pretty good damn day
That's great, need to buy a record player badly.

Tyler the Creator has the worst feature from 14, on Q's album cause the whole song is whack because of his talents.

codhand

Evidence
Babu
Premier
Diamond D
Oh No
Alchemist
9th Wonder

The return of Defari, Sick Jacken and Krondon?

Simply not seeing enough stannery for this new Dilated Peoples album. /psa

Cheddahz

Banned
the danny verse sounds like donald duck trying to rap

danny brown's verse on "high" - "kaghdkujaldgjakdjawgdjkhgawjkhdvawjlhdgjldjawjdgj"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo Esch, stay safe my man. This STL shit has just turned into a coup or something. I can't believe I'm watching this right now.

Cheddahz

Banned
Yo Esch, stay safe my man. This STL shit has just turned into a coup or something. I can't believe I'm watching this right now.

I'm watching the stream as well and it's beyond upsetting. I actually feel like I'm going to cry (also, fuck the racist comments in the stream chat)

Esch

Banned

As fucked as this is, it's not going out of North County. I'm quite safe tbh. I wish I could say I'm surprised.

codhand

CNN Reporter: When they fired the tear gas were they doing things that were less than peaceful?

Live on the scene guy: They were chanting peacfully. But we wanna stress we did not see the whole crowd.

alrighty then

Gave the new Mick Jenkins a once-over. Enjoyable. Beats are nice, his flow and delivery are on point. Agree with ander; despite how he, as an MC, hangs his hat on bons mots and turns of phrase, he really struggles with engaging the listener. Will give it a closer listen.

CNN Reporter: When they fired the tear gas were they doing things that were less than peaceful?

Live on the scene guy: They were chanting peacfully. But we wanna stress we did not see the whole crowd.

alrighty then

clearly someone in the back was on some bad vibes shit. rotten apple spoils the bunch you know.

Unless you're a cop.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

alrighty then

ive been following this story, and everything about it just makes me livid.

WR3llTY.gif

Cheddahz

Banned
off-topic, but i know some of you recently followed me on tumblr, well i started a new one (that i'm going to mainly be using for art and what not), so follow that one (i'm probably going to stop using the other one soon anyways)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
off-topic, but i know some of you recently followed me on tumblr, well i started a new one (that i'm going to mainly be using for art and what not), so follow that one (i'm probably going to stop using the other one soon anyways)
Followed you.

Starting my own Tumblr soon (already have it up but I haven't put stuff on it yet), but I'm waiting to get some time to get my sketches together.

Cheddahz

Banned
Followed you.

Starting my own Tumblr soon (already have it up but I haven't put stuff on it yet), but I'm waiting to get some time to get my sketches together.

word, i followed you and yeah, i just have a bunch of photographs on my computer from the past three years i'm going to upload (but i'll have more stuff soon and what not)

and yeah, i followed you, so can't wait to see your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom