• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
He looks like Ken Masters when someone beats him to a Drake thread

He looks like Azalea Banks looking for bus fare

He looks like DJ Mustard after superimposing all of his beats

He looks like Wale looking at incorrectly tagged pictures of himself

He looks like caco looking at that CD

OG Kush

So Blacc Hollywood is 10/10 AOTY right?
lol wiz fully lost the plot. he must have yes men all around him cos its straight trash. You and your friends is a decent poppy single but snoop just fucks up the whole song. ty's hook is good and wiz's autotune verse somehow works.

codhand

for real though, where the hell is free crack 2?

EHSNVpt.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I like Joell but whomever ok'd that cover needs to be beaten with a sock full of batteries.
Joell looks like he just got done watching that SPCA commercial. "In the arrmmmms of an angeeeeel"

That twista cover is just as bad though. I didn't think anybody on earth still did the squat down hold your chin pose in a non ironic way. That's the kind of shit 12 year old white kids do while posing with their paintball guns and 12 bucks in allowance money.

Tokubetsu

That Twista cover is fire. GAF-Hop has a track record of not understanding theatrics though. While being excited for J.Cole illmatic style covers. Never change gaf-hop, stay blessed. One love.

codhand

my broke and pathetic (but employed) friend of 20 years just called to say he got a nice sum of money from a car accident he was in. he's 34 and finally moving out of his parent's place, in one of the worst neighborhoods at one of its worst intersections. now he'll be getting an aptartment, car, cell phone etc, :__) so happy for this dude. i had basically given up on him. gonna put one in the air with him this weekend brehs!

He looks like Ken Masters when someone beats him to a Drake thread

He looks like Azalea Banks looking for bus fare

He looks like DJ Mustard after superimposing all of his beats

He looks like Wale looking at incorrectly tagged pictures of himself

He looks like caco looking at that CD

He looks like he found out outcall is twice and expensive as incall.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
my broke and pathetic (but employed) friend of 20 years just called to say he got a nice sum of money from a car accident he was in. he's 34 and finally moving out of his parent's place, in one of the worst neighborhoods at one of its worst intersections. now he'll be getting an aptartment, car, cell phone etc, :__) so happy for this dude. i had basically given up on him. gonna put one in the air with him this weekend brehs!

You can live through anything if Magic made it

idk why but your post made me feel like saying that

big ander

Went into this Armand hammer ep thinking it was a proper ep and not a b-sides/remix collection. Disappointing, tho BET FUBU and CRWNS are all nice. Plus I still have race music to hear a lot more, I imagine people who've been spinning that for a while will be let down more

Esch

Banned
Brehirrim, are we all in agreement that Danny Brown's feature on high is the worst of the year? Completely out of sync with the vibe of the track, off key sounding as fuck, goofy flow, whatever lyrics. It's worse cause it feels like he tried to go HAM on that track and fell flat on his face.

scusthov.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Brehirrim, are we all in agreement that Danny Brown's feature on high is the worst of the year? Completely out of sync with the vibe of the track, off key sounding as fuck, goofy flow, whatever lyrics. It's worse cause it feels like he tried to go HAM on that track and fell flat on his face.

scusthov.gif
Link? I don't know what your referring to.

Cheddahz

Banned
so like...

- my copy of the new saint pepsi single showed up today and it sound good
- my copy of "xxx" also showed up, though i still need to listen to it
- and to top it off, my friend and i bought our tickets for the ryan hemsworth show today

so, it's been a pretty good damn day

codhand

so like...

- my copy of the new saint pepsi single showed up today and it sound good
- my copy of "xxx" also showed up, though i still need to listen to it
- and to top it off, my friend and i bought our tickets for the ryan hemsworth show today

'murica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom