• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDR was one of the most boring games I've ever played. Pretty sure I've said that before In this thread.

how many times can I herd the cattle until I just say no

RDR is the video game version of a J Cole album

EHugN0O.png

Fjordson

Blizzard's Overwatch, Gearbox's Battleborn, and Motiga's Gigantic might replace DOTA but they all pretty much look like the same game (A TF2/Dota Hybrid)...so I wonder which one will be the one to take the throne.
I think Overwatch will come out of that TF2/moba group simply because of Blizzard's name and their post-release support. I know some people aren't really into their recent games, but there's a fairly healthy community for just about all of their stuff. Like anytime I go on twich Hearthstone, WoW and SC II are all in the top 10 games currently being played.

Don't know if it will overtake LoL or Dota 2 though. Those games are so massive.

I think Overwatch will come out of that TF2/moba group simply because of Blizzard's name and their post-release support. I know some people aren't really into their recent games, but there's a fairly healthy community for just about all of their stuff. Like anytime I go on twich Hearthstone, WoW and SC II are all in the top 10 games currently being played.

Don't know if it will overtake LoL or Dota 2 though. Those games are so massive.

If anything it'll finally kill of the tf2 crowd. I kinda hope it doesn't attract the DOTA crowd...those players are assholes for the most part.

Tokubetsu

How were those Skyrim expansions Esch? I'm still waiting for that 20 dollar one to hit lower than 9.99. Maybe THIS christmas sale =/

What vidya game series is the Kanye of gaming, and can you please rank each game in the series.

Street Fighter
ignoring SF1

SF2 = College Dropout/Late Registration. Brought something new and fresh to the genre. Lowkey ground breaking. Made a name for himself and changed the game.

SF3s = Graduation/808's.......................

I have no idea where I'm going with this but aint gonna delete it

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Street Fighter
ignoring SF1

SF2 = College Dropout/Late Registration. Brought something new and fresh to the genre. Lowkey ground breaking. Made a name for himself and changed the game.

SF3s = Graduation/808's.......................

I have no idea where I'm going with this but aint gonna delete it

Grand Theft Auto.

Vice City is LR
san Andreas is WTT
GTAIV is Graduation
GTAV is Yeezus
gt3 is TCD
that 2-hit combo of wrong

HiResDes

Enzo I'm gonna need your Tory Lanez impressions try to listen to it for what it is despite some obvious style biting.

Man I love vanilla mvc3, but the meta game in ultimate got ridiculous and they nerfed my favorite character to a horrible state (Tron).

Nibel

Well, I appreciate the presentation and thought the gunplay was good, but other than that it fell flat for me. That being said, after playing GTAV I would love to see another RDR in the future.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Enzo I'm gonna need your Tory Lanez impressions try to listen to it for what it is despite some obvious style biting.

Man I love vanilla mvc3, but the meta game in ultimate got ridiculous and they nerfed my favorite character to a horrible state (Tron).
Yeah I liked the description, and added it to my backlog. When it comes to pop I'm less stringent about biting, but I'm definitely in an upbeat groove ATM.

MBDTF as MvC3 kind of works. The game is so unapologetically extravagant. The base MvC3 is so damn stupid. I think there's few things more satisfying in gaming than juggling someone on the other side of the screen with bullets from Wesker. Every successive bullet is direct translated to "get fucked."

codhand

Yo what's up with amazon right now and these $90 PS4's on sale?

coli exploded with this, apparently a few people got $50 Xbox ones from walmart too. WTF is going on?!

basically amazon
ufdup.png
on their "register as third party vendor" policy. must be the same requirements as writing a muhfuggin review.

Cheddahz

Banned
alright you know i got love for your weeaboo-y list but LO at the top, for real? i gotta say, i thought the dream sequences were some of last gen's finest writing, hands-down. can't deny that.

go beat Yakuza 4 though bruh, it's not even super long
As I said before, I have a hard ass time making lists like this and I made this list in class before a critique, so I might go back and re-adjust somethings, but I love Lost Odyssey for a good number of reasons, but I got to play it after I suffered through Final Fantasy XIII and it just reminded me of FFX a whole lot (which is in my top five for FF games) and yeah, I still need to beat Yakuza someday (love the game, kinda hate the random fights in the city as you try to reach a mission)

Mooose thinks Titanfall is a last gen game.

It's not a last gen game (360 version was ported by some other developer), but the game is super dope and I'm not made at him for mentioning it

EDIT: If you're taking advantage of a scam like the console ones right now, then you're scust (the Sears Wii U thing is a whole different story)

Quesa

Metal Gear Solid is obvs the Kanye of games -- idiosyncratic, narcissistic and eye-rolling to a fault, but sometimes you take a step back and think "yeah, ok, I see what you're doing here." Production's almost always on point, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom