• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

This tape is a bit of a guilty pleasure, as the artists wears his influences directly on his sleeve. However, it might be the most enjoyable pop rap album I've heard all year. And make no mistake about this really being a fully fleshed out album sporting a sheen and high resolution mastering rivaling and besting most retail joints currently getting released. It's unbelievable how Tory hasn't yet claimed the billboards as the tape is basically radio and club hit after hit. Tory has this breathy dramatic delivery that really spotlights all of the little innuendos and slick double speak he spits out. The tape also sports a few R&B tracks, which Tory absolutely kills. You can tell he definitely was a big fan of gritty 90s R&B groups as he's able to move from talking grimy to being sensual at the drop of a hat. I think fans of the Weeknd, Drake, Rich Homie Quan, Partynextdoor, and Trey Songz are going love this joint. And the dusty guys definitely are gonna hate this shit. But I can't deny loving.

Swag out of 10.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

This tape is a bit of a guilty pleasure, as the artists wears his influences on his sleeve. However, it might be the most enjoyable pop rap album I've heard all year. And make no mistake about this really being a fully fleshed out album sporting a sheen and high resolution mastering rivaling and besting most retail joints currently getting released. It's unbelievable how Tory hasn't yet claimed the billboards as the tape is basically radio and club hit after hit. Tory has this breathy dramatic delivery that really spotlights all of the little innuendos and slick double speak he spits out. The tape also sports a few R&B tracks, which Tory absolutely kills. You can tell he definitely was a big fan of gritty 90s R&B groups as he's album to move from talking grimy to being sensual at the drop of a hat. I think fans of the Weeknd, Drake, Rich Homie Quan, Partynextdoor, and Trey Songz are going love this joint. And the dusty guys definitely are gonna hate this shit. But I can't deny loving.

Swag out of 10.
Light or strong swag though?

We talking Idris Elba or Professor Badass?

HiiiLife

Last gen list?

Halo tres. CoD4. MW2. Uncharted 2. BioShock. Red Dead.

That's all I got for now.

Wish they'd make a BioShock remaster.

Edit: how'd I forget Gears and Portal.

Fuck it. I'll throw in Demon Souls and MK9.

Esch

Banned
Light or strong swag though?

We talking Idris Elba or Professor Badass?

EgQbjiA.png

TES lore >>>> any other world-building ive seen in a game

Skyrims quest lines were booty booty butt cheeks. Expansions were straight, I spent a fuckload of time just on Solstheim. TESVI Somerset/Hammerfell kthx.

Fjordson

Last gen list?

1. Red Dead Redemption

This tape is a bit of a guilty pleasure, as the artists wears his influences directly on his sleeve. However, it might be the most enjoyable pop rap album I've heard all year. And make no mistake about this really being a fully fleshed out album sporting a sheen and high resolution mastering rivaling and besting most retail joints currently getting released. It's unbelievable how Tory hasn't yet claimed the billboards as the tape is basically radio and club hit after hit. Tory has this breathy dramatic delivery that really spotlights all of the little innuendos and slick double speak he spits out. The tape also sports a few R&B tracks, which Tory absolutely kills. You can tell he definitely was a big fan of gritty 90s R&B groups as he's able to move from talking grimy to being sensual at the drop of a hat. I think fans of the Weeknd, Drake, Rich Homie Quan, Partynextdoor, and Trey Songz are going love this joint. And the dusty guys definitely are gonna hate this shit. But I can't deny loving.

Swag out of 10.
Yeah, this is pretty dope.

RDR was one of the most boring games I've ever played. Pretty sure I've said that before In this thread.

how many times can I herd the cattle until I just say no

I need to get back to Skyrim. One of my favorite recent quests...I bought some dude a drink in Whiterun after telling him to fuck off for ages. Ended up drinking with him and woke up in some sept in a completely different city (don't remember the name). What followed was a long ass conspiracy thread including demon spirits, a cult, guards framing me, getting put in prison, helping some rebel alliance leader dude escape the prison and the city, stealing a horse...shit was crazy.

I need to get back to Skyrim. One of my favorite recent quests...I bought some dude a drink in Whiterun after telling him to fuck off for ages. Ended up drinking with him and woke up in some sept in a completely different city (don't remember the name). What followed was a long ass conspiracy thread including demon spirits, a cult, guards framing me, getting put in prison, helping some rebel alliance leader dude escape the prison and the city, stealing a horse...shit was crazy.
Daedra quests were by far the best in skyrim. Presentation, animation, viable third person makes skyrim way more accessible than anything else in the series. MW and OB's quests are dope but their UI, menus and HUD take some getting used to. Mostly because they're fucking scust to look at.

Eleuin

RDR was one of the most boring games I've ever played. Pretty sure I've said that before In this thread.

Except you only herd cattle like 3 times in the whole game
pacspit.gif

I'll post this as a response to myself so you don't have to:
4jQ1M.png

mooooose

Last gen was boring IMO

Burnout Paradise
Mirror's Edge
Bayonetta
Titanfall
Super Mario Galaxy

Literally struggling to think of more. I thought it was boring as fuck. I don't get much from "immersive" or "storytelling" games and especially don't fuck with Fallout or Skyrim or any of that wack shit.

Detox

1. DOTA 2

Fuck Valve for making a game that is too good. Only way it can be beaten is if the Dons at Nintendo decide to take a long hard look at f2p and figure out an mp game that can have similar levels of immediacy of fun and depth. Only problem is they're too old for that shit. You got miyamoto outchea admitting gameplay is king but they're not even looking at these games making billions off their gameplay.

1. DOTA 2

Fuck Valve for making a game that is too good. Only way it can be beaten is if the Dons at Nintendo decide to take a long hard look at f2p and figure out an mp game that can have similar levels of immediacy of fun and depth. Only problem is they're too old for that shit. You got miyamoto outchea admitting gameplay is king but they're not even looking at these games making billions off their gameplay.

Blizzard's Overwatch, Gearbox's Battleborn, and Motiga's Gigantic might replace DOTA but they all pretty much look like the same game (A TF2/Dota Hybrid)...so I wonder which one will be the one to take the throne.

My Favorite Last-gen games
GTAV
Red Dead Redemption
Uncharted 2
Last of Us
Sleeping Dogs
Assasins Creed 2
Mass Effect 2
MGS4
Batman Arkham City
Deadspace
Little Big Planet

IrishNinja

Cheddahz's Top Ten (Last Gen)

1: Lost Odyssey

alright you know i got love for your weeaboo-y list but LO at the top, for real? i gotta say, i thought the dream sequences were some of last gen's finest writing, hands-down. can't deny that.

go beat Yakuza 4 though bruh, it's not even super long

overcast

Yeah, lets do the fuck Blackule OT.
Cod4 was amazing.

Last gen list? No order

Ninja gaiden 2 (360 version)
Fallout NV
Gears 1
Gears 3
Halo Reach
Street fighter 4
Cod 4
Halo wars
GTA 5
No wonder you don't watch cutscenes breh.

Hey guys so face book released a new groups app so you don't even have to use Facebook to see the GAF hop group. It's just easy access if you care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom