• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned

ohhhh shit

she got receipts

Os7xRwW.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Damn. Bronson gotta hold the L. He tried to go hard with the Queens shit, but fell back..

CATTY NOIRVerified account ‏@AZEALIABANKS

@ActionBronson cause you know i'll actually show up with actual dudes who will turn ur fat hammy ass into 250 sandwiches. giveme the address

...when she tried to set the fade up.

This girl has clear issues. Damn. Outside of the jokes, she needs some help...

Camp Lo

Banned
The nerve of this asshole to go after Bronson over some stupid ass chick's including him on a tweet.

Bronson doesn't have the chops to go after a troll of this caliber.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Omg. She's so damned racist and all over the place. It's a mess.

The nerve of this asshole to go after Bronson over some stupid ass chick's including him on a tweet.

Bronson doesn't have the chops to go after a troll of this caliber.

He started it with the tough guy talk.

I would have thought differently until now. Yea, he's not ready for that Harlem, Killah Cam type of fukkery.

studyguy

Dating that girl must be tiring.
Imagine dudes out there doing PR for this chick?
Hey honey, nah I won't be home for dinner tonight either. Yup. She called her producer a slave owner again. Love you too.

Camp Lo

Banned
Omg. She's so damned racist and all over the place. It's a mess.

He started it with the tough guy talk.

I would have thought differently until now. Yea, he's not ready for that Harlem, Killah Cam type of fukkery.

Banks has that twitter shit on lock man. All her stans congregate there, she's damn near invincible.

Action Bronson is wack

I stand by that shit

Fuck outta here. Saaab Stories > Banks' whole life. Chick's a straight coon

Esch

Banned
Banks has that twitter shit on lock man. All her stans congregate there, she's damn near invincible.

.....nah breh. Everyone knows she's prone to emotionality and has a mouth way too big for her win basket. She got an L handed to her by Angel Haze.

She loses every time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lmao @ the notion of Banks having goons

lmao its gonna look like when Frank Ocean getting harassed from out the window

Oscar

SMH @ anyone supporting an openly racist cunt like Azealia.

I'm not a big Bronson fan, but I'm aware he has his own lil spot in the hip hop game. This chick is seriously bringing up his race in every tweet, that's fucked up.

Of all the people to accuse of appropriation...Bronson is like...the most confusing choice. He's just kinda doing his own thing and not really trying to do more than he is.

Then again Banks seems to confuse attention with hype. She's like a dumbed down, less successful 50 cent.

Edit: We always hurt the ones that love us the most...

Ardale Roverstone @Rosenbergradio · 2h 2 hours ago
Lol @IGGYAZALEA and @AZEALIABANKS unfollowed me today ... Sorry to not just cosign both of you blindly and have my own thoughts ... Grow up

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
She's only 23?
lmao thought she was older. Fucking kids these days.
damn, watch out for early onset struggle y'all

edit: Peter was pretty mad at pretty much everyone in Hot97s response to Banks' tweets, taking shots everywhere including the Breakfast Club lol

Of all the people to accuse of appropriation...Bronson is like...the most confusing choice. He's just kinda doing his own thing and not really trying to do more than he is.

Then again Banks seems to confuse attention with hype. She's like a dumbed down, less successful 50 cent.

Edit: We always hurt the ones that love us the most...

He mad, ironically he stay dick riding others.[rosenberg]

It's probably gonna come out later that she has mental health issues like Amanda bynes did. She has breakdowns way too often

Also new montana/harry fraud woooooo

DominoKid

Montana & French sliding in w/ that EP of the Year bid
uNnoUkE.gif

French shouldn't be allowed to put out projects that don't have 50% Fraud beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom