• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

I'm sipping on some tea and honey, how are you treating yourself?

Sitting in a cold ass office alone cause all my managers decided today was the day to leave. I'm getting paid to sip bad coffee and browse the net. I never finished listening to Rich Gang so doing that now.

Pathos

Banned
alright guys my bro could re-access the preview program and i can invite people from his account. if you haven't sent me a pm already, just pm me your GT and i'll invite you.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
got that grade corrected brehs

B5Pt14VIYAELR8G.png:large

Young Chop x French is okay but "trap" french is just super generic. He's best when he sounds like he's been shot in the head before

yeah, I actually can't stand "trap" french for the most part. Shit sucks and half of the time it sounds like he is really aping someone else. Why I couldn't stand Excuse my french

IrishNinja

nah NZ, nah

I'm sorry but due to his "post" it has changed my perspective on white people

#notallCACs

**irishninja isn't that old, but he's very white but only listens to nujabes

bro do you even uyama hiroto

Don't make me culturally appropriate your girlfriend.

somedays i wish i could tag people

Can you imagine eminem having access to twitter when he was coming up?

wouldn't matter; gaf-hops told me he was invincible

I know it's probably considered silly and not "real", but is there a rapper who raps about the struggles and ridiculousness of corporate life?

here's a great one

Chris Brown can do it, and he doesn't even have the benefit of being white

chris-brown-twitter-cher.jpg

...no way that's legit
actually what am i saying, he'd totally have gotten away with that when he was bigger

overcast

This dropped this year and I thought it was dope. Not anywhere near my top 10, but it's something. As far as mainstream latinos go,
no one wants to hear us outside of reggeaton trash
I remember des posting this I think, I'll listen to it. Thanks for reminding me.

got that grade corrected brehs
B5Pt14VIYAELR8G.png:large
Oh damn, good job.
Fucking with this Rich Gang btw
Somebody post a gif response to this for me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I actually hope Bronson just clowns her in a video or tears her apart. Or brings out a Banks blow up doll on stage and suplexes it.

She's not even being subtle with the racism anymore either.

Esch

Banned
Honestly, I used to hate her but now I kind of appreciate her. She's a master at melting down. Even Amanda Bynes can't do it the way ol girl does it. Clap for her.
myyqQEs.png

Jitters

Bronson has responded to her. Can't find screen caps of it though. Think he said something about melting her tits off of her boy body.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Honestly, I used to hate her but now I kind of appreciate her. She's a master at melting down. Even Amanda Bynes can't do it the way ol girl does it. Clap for her.
myyqQEs.png
Now that you bring this up, I wonder how she feels about Drake.

Half black.
NsARqvd.png

But half white.
NsARqvd.png

Is such a thing even possible?

#BRON2ON ‏@ActionBronson 29m29 minutes ago
WHITE BLACK SPANISH ASAIN WHATEVA I DONT GIVE A FUCK JUST BE A GOOD PERSON. THATS IT.

#BRON2ON ‏@ActionBronson 20m20 minutes ago
@AZEALIABANKS U HAVE ZERO TALENT ZERO SEX APPEAL ZERO INTEREST OUTSIDE MANCHESTER ENGLAND ZERO ANYTHING. U ARE THE MEANING OF WACK.

#BRON2ON ‏@ActionBronson 7m7 minutes ago
@AZEALIABANKS THE ONLY REASON I KNEW WHO U WERE WAS BECAUSE MY MAN WRITES UR RHYMES. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bronson wins.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom