• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

B5Qh-wDCYAE9jhd.jpg

mf doom wept

Cheddahz

Banned
Anyone got any good mix/mixtape recommendations? I'm driving to Charlotte tomorrow and I don't want to listen to the same stuff that's been on my phone for five hours

IrishNinja

Edit: Irish I don't think you'll like this much, too wavy/swag rap based

few tracks in...i could see where you might be right on other stuff but this production is some next gen shit, damn

french is showing up but still feels like an interchangeable MC to me

nah fuck that, I'm about to come with some hyperbole. You don't have a soul at all if you not feeling this shit

fall back tguys, syphon filters & the rest of the Questionable Taste Crew (QTC) already on this page & they don't need any backup

Anyone got any good mix/mixtape recommendations? I'm driving to Charlotte tomorrow and I don't want to listen to the same stuff that's been on my phone for five hours

Mixtapes so free shit?

The Art of Chill by Nitty Scott MC
Sun of a Gun by Bambu
Sweet Talk by Vanilla
As the Lights Fade by Moderator
Cataraps by Akoko
Lost in Translation by Ruby Ibarra
Old Soul by L'Orange
The Reintroduction of Mumu Fresh by Maimouna Youssef (Mumu Fresh)
Ensilence's entire discography (More are available if you google)
J.Period & Nneka "The Madness (Onye-Ala)" by J. Period
Sh!t's Beautiful by Nappy Roots
Roses N Guns 2: The Badder Ass Mixtape That Totally Rocks (The Rematch) by Nikki Lynette
Love's Trail Mix by Lyric Jones
She Got Game by Rapsody
Beautiful Dead by Spoke In Wordz
Pop Killer by Rocky Rivera
The Morning After Mixtape by DJ Roza and Rocky Rivera
Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The Hangover by Snow Tha Product
The Transition by Reverie
Closet Rap by Vel the Wonder

I want to go to Charlotte tomorrow too. My girl Sa-Roc who has become my second favorite rapper is having a concert down there, but a motherfucker does not have a car.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this might be awesome.

but also #scriptkiddies

also this Appetizer bangs harder and exactly what I needed versus that Fashawn x Alc shit ya'll were getting hyped about last night. shit came and went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom