• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discovered MC Melodee dropped two other EPs this year. I'm going to have to check these out and it might change up my views for best of the year. I don't know why she just didn't wait and make two or all three of these into an album.

Man this French & Fraud tape is flamez brehs. Sample game is
whew.png

HiResDes

In actually interested in Lupe's next album. We'll see. Rae Smerred can get fucked. That's some Emperor's New Clothes shit, people acting like they're hot when I haven't heard a single decent thing from them. They're trash.

Only 2015 album I'm kinda worried about is Mr. Wonderful.
Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust

OG Kush

Truffle Butter beat is my shit.

as posted before, while the beat is good, it heavily relies on a sample from a great house track, just feel it deserves credit:

Nicki, Wayne, Drake - Truffle Butter

im feeling this. it sounds like they're rapping over some james blake shit.

it's average.

Truffle butter is really jazzy, I like that,
The song samples Maya Jane Cole's "What they say", a well known house tune.

Detox

No comment on the chicken and waffles shit because all I know is if ever visit the states I'm gonna eat. We're just as fat as y'all but the food is wack.

big ander

We're talking about the sugary sweet kinda syrup right? Maybe it tastes better than it sounds.

Cause that sounds awful. Ice cream on pizza type of fuckery

Eh not really the same thing at all. Ice cream on pizza just makes no sense. but it's already standard to eat chicken with a sweet and spicy syrupy sauce or a balsamic syrup or a honey mustard or hell straight-up honey. Maple syrup isn't far removed from that in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom