• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

My man enzo probably tweets her after every performance showering her with compliments and logging in every hour or so to check for any new notifications, but alas

RLcs_Qg_X.gif

Quesa

HB10? You need to neg her first and most likely will have to enact the 7 hour rule so she's fully comfortable, remember you want to fclose. To avoid lmr remember to display your worth, BHRR would probably work with some effort. GL

I spent five minutes on google looking all this shit up and now I feel gross

She has to have some type of flaw. Like maybe she has an overly big clit or some weird shit. She's too perfect, something must be off.

I'd still eat the ass and the clit at the same time tho. Real talk.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
She has to have some type of flaw. Like maybe she has an overly big clit or some weird shit. She's too perfect, something must be off.

I'd still eat the ass and the clit at the same time tho. Real talk.

nah. even her farts probably smell like roses b.

3bLmDvS.png

Esch

Banned
negative ass motherfucker

Nothing negative about dealing with the facts. Her music is boilerplate mishmash, and she's attractive but she has nothing really attention grabbing going on aesthetically or image wise.

She'll fade into the dust, like Jhene Aiko or Da Brat.

DominoKid

Nothing negative about dealing with the facts. Her music is boilerplate mishmash, and she's attractive but she has nothing really attention grabbing going on aesthetically or image wise.

unfortunately i think we're gonna be stuck w/ Jhene for a minute.

Tokubetsu

j.cole sold 361k albums this month. There is hope.

Esch

Banned
From what I see on the web, it seems like there is a lot of buzz around the album. She def has a following.

The music just isn't particularly good. There's absolutely nothing that sets it apart. Nothing in the means of skill, nothing in the means of composition. She's skated by pretty far on being a good dancer and having some solid beats and trendy features, but that's it. Even her delivery is unmemorable.

Simps will always disappear. And after that, you're left with little.

Jitters

The music just isn't particularly good. There's absolutely nothing that sets it apart. Nothing in the means of skill, nothing in the means of composition. She's skated by pretty far on being a good dancer and having some solid beats and trendy features, but that's it. Even her delivery is unmemorable.

That doesn't mean you can't find the music pleasurable.

Courage

Eh, she'll still have the following she's built. There's room for a decent R&B artist to breathe without them producing hits and aiming for the top. Plus she's starting to attract the Pitchfork audience with 2 On/Aquarius being included on several lists and what not.

DominoKid

Eh, she'll still have the following she's built. There's room for a decent R&B artist to breathe without them producing hits and aiming for the top. Plus she's starting to attract the Pitchfork audience with 2 On/Aquarius being included on several lists and what not.

eh is there really? she does have the lightskin thing going in her favor but B and Rihanna have her mainstream lane locked up. you think she has it in her to pull some left field shit to keep the pitchfork crowd interested?

i mean i like her album. it was competent. and she fine so i'd love to keep seeing her. but i wouldn't be surprised to see that this is as good as it gets for her.

if all else fails i'm sure she can land on some CW show as a supporting character. she excels at the only thing you need to be on the CW

Courage

eh is there really? she does have the lightskin thing going in her favor but B and Rihanna got the mainstream market she's aiming for locked up. you think she has it in her to pull some left field shit to keep the pitchfork crowd interested?

If Pitchfork starts drinking the kool-aid (include her in articles, interviews, other features) then that particular audience will be interested.

Esch

Banned

I think you're accepting several things as a given, tbh.

Like Domino said she'll have to go real left field to get dap, because her shit as it is right now isn't going to pop off unless they give her the push like they did Jhene (and that shit ain't lasting either). All the enzoes and countblackules starring and retweeting her shit ain't going to stay around forever bruh.

She's bland as hell, and gets a lot of dap for being a beautiful lightskin chick. The music is C team status.

Tokubetsu

Like Domino said she'll have to go real left field to get dap, because her shit as it is right now isn't going to pop off unless they give her the push like they did Jhene (and that shit ain't lasting either). All the enzoes and countblackules starring and retweeting her shit ain't going to stay around forever bruh.

She's bland as hell, and gets a lot of dap for being a beautiful lightskin chick. The music is C team status.

2AHPWsT.gif

pls don't match me with enzo breh.

I only really like one song from her lol

only reason I knew who this chick is, was because she followed me on twitter.. I guess real recognize real
mVUThN8.png

probably the reason why she didn't follow none of you bitchassniggas either
9NW2yWG.png

she follows 168,000 people.. so much real in this world
kttcolijawalrus

pls don't match me with enzo breh.

I only really like one song from her lol

only reason I knew who this chick is, was because she followed me on twitter.. I guess real recognize real
mVUThN8.png

probably the reason why she didn't follow none of you bitchassniggas either
9NW2yWG.png

she follows 168,000 people.. so much real in this world
kttcolijawalrus

Buy her some jewelry and DM her a pic of it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y'all really letting Esch troll y'all like that huh.

Both her and Jhene have their own unique images IMO. Tinashe kind of taking Ciara's lane but her look is much heavier on the streetwear, and she has the baggy pants and spandex thing. Jhene is full hippy, kind of unlike others. I just feel like at some point if you're showing midriff everyone gets thrown into the same category of not having an image. And you certainly don't need a unique image to pop (even in the pop world) in 2014, not sure where that notion comes from when we've spent the past 5+ years as a who-can-wear-something-more-ridiculous contest. Unsubstantiated IMO, and I think it's kind of an attribution error to look at most of those things Esch listed as why they didn't pop. Jhene dropped her shit at the bottom of her hype, she let it all die down.

That said, the buzz is still mainly internet buzz, and people who are onto it are the KTT types (read: all males). She released a debut album and still has mixtape buzz hype. Go look at the viral album trailers and shit she put out on her VEVO and stuff. Shit went NOWHERE. And even though she's a pretty fantastic musician, she's not getting the right looks. That Usher song? I still can't even figure out where she is in that song. Drake Remix hype? I mean, that's what got 2On to pop but beyond that nah. I don't know what it will take, but I think 2On pidgeon-holed her a bit because that's not really representative of her music.

DominoKid

That said, the buzz is still mainly internet buzz, and people who are onto it are the KTT types (read: all males). She released a debut album and still has mixtape buzz hype. Go look at the viral album trailers and shit she put out on her VEVO and stuff. Shit went NOWHERE. And even though she's a pretty fantastic musician, she's not getting the right looks. That Usher song? I still can't even figure out where she is in that song. Drake Remix hype? I mean, that's what got 2On to pop but beyond that nah. I don't know what it will take, but I think 2On pidgeon-holed her a bit because that's not really representative of her music.

i know women and the internet leads to fuckery and a lot of problems in most cases but i'm surprised that internet buzz is still such a male-oriented phenomenon.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I also don't think she needs to chase that pop queen shit either, people can eat on the side, and that's increasingly a thing in the R&B space as well. Might even prefer that because then you sort of have to play the game of the radio hits as well, and while she has jams, I think the radio would have a hard time playing something like Stunt.

i know women and the internet leads to fuckery and a lot of problems in most cases but i'm still surprised that internet buzz is still such a male-oriented phenomenon.
Yeah, it gets me too. Ever stumble upon female music forums though? Shit is an eye opener. Rumours are treated like the word of god and people switch sets like that. So basically Pop-GAF.

have enzo and esch ever met in person

it be kinda like Superman and Ultraman meeting up, matter and anti-matter, love and hate. The universe might not be able to take that shit.

688457-superman_styled_thought_robot_signaled.jpg

Esch

Banned
have enzo and esch ever met in person

it be kinda like Superman and Ultraman meeting up, matter and anti-matter, love and hate. The universe might not be able to take that shit

nothing of the sort

i'd over the shoulder dap enzo as i would any gaf hop man, fuck a music opinion
l1ETmk3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom