• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

I live in Queens, so the best place near me is Lucia's or Graziella's. Probably the former:

LUCIA-ZA.jpg

Lpvsnlk.gif

codhand

What's the best place for thin slice pizza that's not a tourist trap

Honestly, Im bias from New Haven, home of the goat pie spots, sallys, pepes and moderns. That said nyc has tons of nice brick oven, thin crust spots all over.

Had great pizza at Toby's on friday in brooklyn, and the younger pete from pete and pete was in the building

Jitters

Holy shit at Ezra Koenig on that track. Best person in popular music?

I don't know about this Nicki Minaj album................. There are a few tracks here and there that are pretty good and will make tight singles, but nah.

This Hail Mary Mallon is fire though. Right on par with RTJ2.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's like the perfect concoction: shes hot, can sing, makes great music, can dance and she's really humble.

Aquarius is a super awesome winter album. Also I really like the cover art, captures the mood perfectly.

tinashe-aquarius-cover.jpg

Hope All Hands on Deck is the next single. If not, then Bet (which is creeping up as my favourite).

Tinashe is around my age and very cute

should i call her guys what do you think my chances are
HB10? You need to neg her first and most likely will have to enact the 7 hour rule so she's fully comfortable, remember you want to fclose. To avoid lmr remember to display your worth, BHRR would probably work with some effort. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom