• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
First Impressions - SremmLife

Pretty polarized album for the most part. The songs either absolutely BANG where as the bad ones are really cheesy and absolutely horrid. Thankfully, that's only a small portion of the songs, limited to Unlock The Swag, This Could Be Us and... Safe Sex and Pay Checks. Wait. There's a song called Safe Sex and Pay Checks (..."that's what it's all about!"). The rest of the song doesn't even have to do with the hook/name of the song. Embarassing Condom-Style level shit, potentially even worse. Shit hits you from left field too. Album comes down several extra notches just for this song, but it's otherwise a dope collection of jams.

Can't help but bop your head to the rest of the songs, because of the stellar electronic-infused production and catchy pop songwriting. Shit just gets stuck in your head and is prime cooking music. TOKYO DRIFT THROUGH THE HIIIIIILLSSSSS. The singles are also very well chosen, as they represent the standouts on the album (Throw Some Mo, No Type, Up Like Trump). Features range from great (Nicki/Thug) to okay (Big Sean) to ass (Jace).

tl;dr:

i9m9jtsuvqfOQ.gif

Although I disliked Days Before Rodeo, I gotta admit Mamacita is one of the best songs of the year.
This video is so freaking stupid.

naw

damn

i remember when people in this thread were talmbout how ferg took rocky's place and how rocky had nothing else to offer

and this and that and this and that

but we all smartened up

damn

i remember when people in this thread were talmbout how ferg took rocky's place and how rocky had nothing else to offer

but we all smartened up

naw

Ferg's album was still miles better than the rocky one

And it alternates with these guys apparently. Everybody thought ferg was trash when ghetto symphony came out

Courage

damn

but we all smartened up

Yeah, Rocky won 2014. Ferg dropped a trash tape.

Trap Lord > Rocky's discog tho

even if this was true (it's not), the point I'm trying to make is that everyone thought Ferg was some prophet or some shit and kept saying how he was gonna be leading asap mob after he dropped Trap Lord
this was whilst Rocky's name was slapped onto edm house party tracks and seeming like he was more comfortable interviewing other artists in the industry instead of actually making music

JohnDoe

Banned
kanye cycle is so 2014

2015 we doing Prince cycle fam

Sign o' the Times > Purple Rain > The Gold Experience > Dirty Mind > 1999 > 3121 > Lovesexy > Parade > Prince > Controversy > Batman > Graffti Bridge > Symbol > Diamonds and Pearls > Lotusflow3r > The Black Album > Age Official Age > Musicology > For You > Come > dem dusty irrelevant ass 90s/early 2000 records dat nigga did when he broke up with Warner Brothers and aint nobody checkin' for 'cept hardcore Prince fans

Purple Rain:College Dropout::Sign o' the Times:My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

SOTT >
Purple Rain - SOTT era unreleased recordings and Rehearsals >
1999 > Purple Rain > Parade > Dirty Mind > Controversy > Lovesexy > Around The World In A Day > Black Album > Gold Experience > The Black Album > Prince > For You > Rainbow Children > Diamonds and Pearls > shit i can't bother ranking because it's mediocre af/shit i haven't listened to fully

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
but really though you would think rappers would be off them IG chicks by now.

just get on them normal fine ass chicks and toss em back in the ocean once they try to catch that IG wave.
This right here. I don't get it.

I mean, I sort of get it for Fab since his career is low key nowadays so it's not weird to hear about him running through these chicks before other rappers make them their main chick. Drake though? I feel like by now he should have locked down some actress/model/musician instead of having to deal with these messy IG chicks. Especially Jhonni Blaze, that chick seems like a certified psychopath.

Esch

Banned
but really though you would think rappers would be off them IG chicks by now..

relatively easy access bruh. Just holler with a couple of DM's, they half naked with a bunch of pictures on the gram anyway so you know what you're getting

also a lot of them prolly present their pricing straight up :mjpls:

DominoKid

This right here. I don't get it.

I mean, I sort of get it for Fab since his career is low key nowadays so it's not weird to hear about him running through these chicks before other rappers make them their main chick. Drake though? I feel like by now he should have locked down some actress/model/musician instead of having to deal with these messy IG chicks. Especially Jhonni Blaze, that chick seems like a certified psychopath.

eh Drake would have to cuff somebody on his level for it to really be worth his time to be locked down w/ a famous chick and Rihanna clearly isn't about that life at all.

also a lot of them prolly present their pricing straight up :mjpls:

truuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom