• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah as much as I enjoy the Beatles I'm actually okay with not hearing Paul McCartney on anything in 2014 2015. That track isn't bad or anything but as a fan of angry and sad Kanye it's def not up my alley.

It always sucks when an artist you like stops being tortured and finds happiness and/or innerpeace.

Cheddahz

Banned
KANYE ALBUM LEAKED GUYS, TIME TO REJOICE (WITH THAT NEW SONG ON IT)

drake-dance2.gif

EDIT: FORGOT ABOUT LINKS LIKE THAT, MY BAD

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I mean, I think the song is good, but it's not avant-garde or hip-hop enough for me.

Cool that he made a tasteful song for his kid though. I expect the Jay equivalent in 4-6 months.

Pathos

Banned
yeah i don't mind that it's a song for his kid but it definitely threw me off. especially since that all day snippet.

I mean, I think the song is good, but it's not avant-garde or hip-hop enough for me.

Cool that he made a tasteful song for his kid though. I expect the Jay equivalent in 4-6 months.

stop it slime. Hov dedicated a song to Ivy on MCHG. Looks like my prediction about Kanye making his own MCHG continues to come true.

HHDZVs5.png

Tokubetsu

Jan. 1st and Kanye West already wrote the best song of 2015 wow. This is what gods do. Kendrick Lamar wishes he had the breadth, the hear, the passion...even a fifth of what Kanye has. So amazing. Tears. An artist.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Eh. Every rapper with a kid gets one sing song record about their loin fruit. They're never any good and this one is no different. If the whole album is like this....well, nope. Not even stans could stan for autotuned robo singing in 2015.

Can they?

CoolOff

Courage with that 4 points to Easy Rider.

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_250.gif

Gotta get my votes up.

Cheddahz new avy is amazing and I'm pissed I didn't think of using that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom