• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish, your people convinced me that Trails in the Sky was not like a normal anime RPG. Not five minutes into the game, this girl's dad brings home a boy, starts talking about his eyes and calling him handsome. It then jumps 10 years in the future, and he's calling him "dad" and a NPC goes on a lengthy tangent about how if they become lovers it wouldn't really be incest.

Explain yourself.

lol gross

my aoty list is braindead. but honestly as good as cilvia and mick jenkins etc. was i didn't enjoy them as much as the stupid albums this year. it's hard to rank all of this stuff though. there's no clear winner for me like there was last year with night's gambit and kanye.

How have I been sleeping on Kevin Gates all this time? What's with that crucifix on his forehead looking like Sailor Moon though
183Opjo.png

Irish, your people convinced me that Trails in the Sky was not like a normal anime RPG. Not five minutes into the game, this girl's dad brings home a boy, starts talking about his eyes and calling him handsome. It then jumps 10 years in the future, and he's calling him "dad" and a NPC goes on a lengthy tangent about how if they become lovers it wouldn't really be incest.

Explain yourself.

That's pretty tame compared to the shit that gets played on this board.

x Misogi

I've started going back and listening to shit I missed so I ask:

What were the thoughts on Cozz - Cozz & Effect and Bas - Last Winter?

Cheddahz

Banned

Explain yourself.

for real? damn, ive had that one on my list for a minute, heard nothing but good...still though, something something don't judge subjective values of glorious nippon and/or cheddarz
The game gets my seal of approval (reminds me of the JRPGs that Game Arts developed back in the day), but I think people really love the game cause there is so much detail into the world (you can talk to every NPC and they have something different to say, the world itself is a rich, etc.)

I mean, I would stick with it if I were you (it's one of the better JRPGs to come out this decade, but that's not really saying much)

[/IMG]That's pretty tame compared to the shit that gets played on this board.
Pretty much (seriously have no idea why developers feel like JRPGs have been erotic and shit nowadays)

studyguy

I'm all about that JRPG shit and I couldn't stand how slow Trails in the Sky starts. That game is booty for a few long hours before shit gets going tbh.

injurai

Banned
JRPGs have been smelling like over-ripened fruit for a while now. Radiant Historia is the last good one I played, I don't have a Wii so I've been sleeping on Xeno. This was supposed to be the gen of the revived JRPG, at least as gaming-side rhetoric tried to tell me. Anyone who knows how to make a proper JRPG is dusty, disillusioned, preparing for retirement. The ship has sailed.

HiResDes

Just came through and blessed everybody in the vaporwave thread with a mega-post of shit I've been feeling. I highly recommend checking the post out.

injurai

Banned
The Beatles and radiohead are garbage to me. No interest at all

The older I get the more the beatles sound like teeny bop. Which I've come to understand that that's exactly what they were early on. They still have an enjoyable legacy overall.

Radiohead has had some good songs, but at the same time they seem so homogenous with the era in which they exist. Not sure If I've become too familiar with their knockoffs to pay respect to the original. I've never given their albums properly listens, just snacked on some songs and was never swayed much by them.

IrishNinja

beatles were teeny bop before dylan put them onto acid & such, thought this was known

JRPGs have been smelling like over-ripened fruit for a while now. Radiant Historia is the last good one I played, I don't have a Wii so I've been sleeping on Xeno. This was supposed to be the gen of the revived JRPG, at least as gaming-side rhetoric tried to tell me. Anyone who knows how to make a proper JRPG is dusty, disillusioned, preparing for retirement. The ship has sailed.

The World Ends With You last gen or so was one of the best in years, try that if you have a DS dun

It gave us this tho

Thank you Canada

Time Warner kicked Ice-T off of the label for dissing the cops
They said it just ain't right
But when a Caucasian man records a cop killing song they don't have a problem
Must be an oversight

haha i knew this was In Living Color before clicking, excellent call

Courage

Radiohead has had some good songs, but at the same time they seem so homogenous with the era in which they exist. Not sure If I've become too familiar with their knockoffs to pay respect to the original. I've never given their albums properly listens, just snacked on some songs and was never swayed much by them.

Yeah, same. Everyone I've talked to that loves Radiohead usually has an emotional attachment that arose from a certain place and time. Although music can be timeless, it's still harder to get that resonance when you're at a different stage in your life. Still gonna give them a listen soon though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It gave us this tho

Thank you Canada

Time Warner kicked Ice-T off of the label for dissing the cops
They said it just ain't right
But when a Caucasian man records a cop killing song they don't have a problem
Must be an oversight
Oh my god, I completely lost it when he's behind the ship wheel

Also we will have white rappers calling themselves Snow until the end of time huh

studyguy

2015's a bold new era where dudes out here making trap remixes of a stranger's girl moaning after he posts a soundbite to collect some minor efame on a random video game forum.

This year's gonna be dope. lmao who does this shit brehs? For real.

MoodyFog

2015's a bold new era where dudes out here making trap remixes of a stranger's girl moaning after he posts a soundbite to collect some minor efame on a random video game forum.

Dis is our life bruh

Dis' what we livin' erryday

Bout to drop my sex tape soon breh. The whatsapp chat got a lil sample of it.

studyguy

I told that dude all he had to do was nut in her face and she'd be about that shit.
These sheltered Christian white girls think you're working some voodoo magic down there if college has proven anything to me.

Eddie had it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom