• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
never said that, but people are going a bit crazy with the trigger, the ferguson case isn't even the most blatant case of police brutality.
Free Republic comment posting in MY gafhop?

I guess we needed someone to nab the throne of WOAT from CountBlackule.

What's wrong with juelz?

I never liked the way he rapped. He does the whole "I got a hoe selection, a whole collection, a whole selection of my hoe collection" thing a lot and i just never found him interesting like the rest of the set. Plus the whole way him and jim excommunicated cam from his own group is just grimy.

Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire says he’s got two projects coming next Tuesday, and earlier tonight he dropped off a new song apparently named after a Game of Thrones actress, “One For Sophie (DEMO Version).” It samples the HBO show at the beginning as eX rhymes over Pink Floyd’s “Don’t Leave Me Now.” If you’re not sure what to expect, he’s talking about listening to Cam, bringing girls Tampons, Prince Yahshua, and more.

Mr. Muthafuckin eXquire - One For Sophie (DEMO Version)

welp...
giphy.gif

fuck Sansa

Mau ®

It's ok. Irish Ninja has enough time to RIHpent. Bajan Priestess of Pop and Modelling, Rihanna, is a forgiving being. If she forgave Chris Brown for his transgressions, I'm sure she'll forgive Irish's.

All bask in the glory of Rhat. The 8th bible is upon us.

giphy.gif

Courage

Mau ®;145801063 said:
It's ok. Irish Ninja has enough time to RIHpent. Bajan Priestess of Pop and Modelling, Rihanna, is a forgiving being. If she forgave Chris Brown for his transgressions, I'm sure she'll forgive Irish's.

All bask in the glory of Rhat. The 8th bible is upon us.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mu5ysnLnsL1sivn1zo1_400.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Beatles haven't been a thing for half a century. It's a national crisis when youth aren't familiar with them today? Give me a fucking break.

EDIT: PD, I don't want you to catch a banhammer for that.

That said, lightskinned girls >>>>>>>>>>

Revolver > Abbey Road > Sgt. Peppers > Rubber Soul > White Album > A Hard Day's Night > HELP! > Magical Mystery Tour > Please Please Me > Beatles for Sale > Yellow Submarine > Let it B > With the Beatles

#beatlescycle

HiResDes

Revolver > Abbey Road > Sgt. Peppers > Rubber Soul > White Album > A Hard Day's Night > HELP! > Magical Mystery Tour > Please Please Me > Beatles for Sale > Yellow Submarine > Let it B > With the Beatles

#beatlescycle
Actually looks about right, just switch abbey road and sgt pepper for me.

overcast

Wait so what did logic say? I missed something cause my understanding initially didn't seem too bad, but I didn't listen to the interview.

studyguy

Wait so what did logic say? I missed something cause my understanding initially didn't seem too bad, but I didn't listen to the interview.

Basically not about that activist life, dude didn't sign up to be out there boots on the ground and shit. Rather not comment on the issue if he feels too uninformed. Bino said some real shit about twitter activists not being shit.

HiResDes

Perhaps the dustheads have finally found their Soulja Girl kryptonite, and a response to the Kanye cycle at last?

Or how many more will ViewtifulJC try before he strikes gold?
Let's do Radiohead

1. KID A
2. OK Computer
3. AMNESIAC
4. in Rainbows
5. HAIL TO THE chief
6. The Bends
7. The King of Limbs
8. Pablo Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom