• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. OK Computer
2. Kid A
3. In Rainbows
4. Amnesiac
5. The Bends
6. Hail To The Thief
7. The King of Limbs
8. Pablo Honey

btw I'm listening to this Royce/Premo album, giving it another shot. Holy fuck @ Wishin'
S799vbT.gif

Premo Back

PlayDat

In Rainbows>Kid A>OK Computer

Haven't listened to anything else by them. Legit took me about 4 years before I started liking OKC. I wish I hadn't made that my introduction to the band since it's not super accessible for someone like me who mainly listens to rap.

Tokubetsu

I don't do ranks but If I'm going back to a Radiohead album its In Rainbows, Amnesiac or Hail to the Thief. Amnesiac probably being my favorite since it was first album I ever enjoyed by them.

HiResDes

Let me just say you guys should really watch out for Zuse. Herb definitely sounds more offbeat on this tape, and he got killed by Zuse on his own track. Wish Zuse had gotten these beats brehs

Let me just say you guys should really watch out for Zuse. Herb definitely sounds more offbeat on this tape, and he got killed by Zuse on his own track. Wish Zuse had gotten these beats brehs
So I wasn't tripping then!

Also, I'm glad you brought up Zuse because I saw he dropped another tape a few weeks ago, maybe a week ago. Was curious which I should check out, never heard him outside of feature here and there

studyguy

There was a time in high school when I was fucking with this girl really into emo/indie rock and also Radiohead. Like a lot of Radiohead.

I've been sick of it ever since. Yall don't know how many times I fucked to Creep. It's a really weird song to get off on.

HiResDes

So I wasn't tripping then!

Also, I'm glad you brought up Zuse because I saw he dropped another tape a few weeks ago, maybe a week ago. Was curious which I should check out, never heard him outside of feature here and there

Skip that Plugged tape, it's just Zuse rapping over other peoples beats and some old ass tracks. Bullet is still really solid though and shows his potential.

HiResDes

There was a time in high school when I was fucking with this girl really into emo/indie rock and also Radiohead. Like a lot of Radiohead.

I've been sick of it ever since. Yall don't know how many times I fucked to Creep. It's a really weird song to get off on.

Good Radiohead sounds nothing like Creep...If you can hear Pyramid Song and not feel a thing you must be made of stone.

I like how every Jay electronica verse released recently is on some let me take a classic movie like Wizard of Oz and put it on a dope verse type shit. It's wack and reminds me of movie companies making "dark" versions of Hansel and Gretel, Maleficent etc etc.

I can't wait to hear him rap about his Snow White and her dwarfs!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I like every Jay electronica verse released recently is on some let me take a classic movie like Wizard of Oz and put it on a dope verse type shit. It's wack and reminds me of movie companies making "dark" versions of Hansel and Gretel, Maleficent etc etc.

I can't wait to hear him rap about his Snow White and her dwarfs!

hahahahaa dude, I was just thinking he's he America McGee of rap. Never drops shit, when he does it's overrated and yuuup, he's always on some "lemme drop knowledge on this Cinderelly sample"

Young Magus

Since we are on the topic, what's the best radiohead album to listen to when it's your introduction to the band?

Only things I know about them is the creep song and a cameo on south park.

Lastly can we do fat jon album rankings next?

overcast

Since we are on the topic, what's the best radiohead album to listen to when it's your introduction to the band?

Only things I know about them is the creep song and a cameo on south park.

I would go Ok Computer first. It's one of their best and it's pretty easy to listen to imo.
ijOsATCoGJhel.gif

Basically not about that activist life, dude didn't sign up to be out there boots on the ground and shit. Rather not comment on the issue if he feels too uninformed. Bino said some real shit about twitter activists not being shit.
Ah okay. Twitter activists have their place imo.
Let's do Radiohead

1. KID A
2. OK Computer
3. AMNESIAC
4. in Rainbows
5. HAIL TO THE chief
6. The Bends
7. The King of Limbs
8. Pablo Honey
Yeah, I love those top 4. After that I don't really care.

IrishNinja

good lord @ monica alvarez

finally, a project to tie jay/bey's upcoming album inn the "no one wants this" category of 2015

fuck jay electronica

hell hath no fury like a toku scorned

The reason why we finish anything that is undeserving. To hate it with conviction.

jesus it's sad how many games/books/etc ive finished for this small, petty reason

afterthought > lightweight heavy > humanoid erotica i wanna say? >
oh god i can't do this

okay another one

Visual Audio Sensory Theater > Nude = Turquoise & Crimson > April > Music for People

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Irish, your people convinced me that Trails in the Sky was not like a normal anime RPG. Not five minutes into the game, this girl's dad brings home a boy, starts talking about his eyes and calling him handsome. It then jumps 10 years in the future, and he's calling him "dad" and a NPC goes on a lengthy tangent about how if they become lovers it wouldn't really be incest.

Explain yourself.

IrishNinja

for real? damn, ive had that one on my list for a minute, heard nothing but good...still though, something something don't judge subjective values of glorious nippon and/or cheddarz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom