• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mA9OKOt.jpg

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
oh god. i do not look forward to the Grammy at all.

people start bitching, then people start catching feels. next thing you know we have toku in the corner and count banned in a ditch somewhere. while esch is silent cuz he can't seem to find the right nba smilie to express hes feelings

KioFBHT.gif

Kwixotik

Deniro Farrar just said Cliff of Death 2 coming soon on Facebook. I'm excited, CoD was my favorite project from him and he had previously posted that the sequel was cancelled.

So did anybody here watch top five? At the end credits it says it's produced by kanye west and Jay Z

The film spends a quarter of the time literally shitting on a kim kardashian character

This raises so many questions brehs. Clearly yeezy has problems with this marriage, he has to

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My AotY list is up brehs, give it a read.

I didn't really go in depth, but kind of tried to describe the strengths of projects that earned them their spot on my list, and a little context of what it's like for people who were wondering.

Also I did the same for battle rap, so give that a look too in case you have casual interest or don't want to wade through the crap to see what's good. Also on the previous page I did an embarassingly large breakdown of some of the best bars of the year. Or not, god 2014 was so fucking awesome for battle rap. So many great battles.

My machete? Disloyal. Imma tell these n***as why.
Because every time I argue, it always takes the other. n***a's. SIDE.

Q tweeted he's finishing up his album. We'll see...I want to say it can't possibly be worse than Oxy but you never know. Considering Kendrick seems to only be working with Sounwave, I hope Q raids some of the dope in house production TDE has. DJ dahi, tae beast, etc. And give me a Danny Brown and ASAP feature this time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Q tweeted he's finishing up his album. We'll see...I want to say it can't possibly be worse than Oxy but you never know. Considering Kendrick seems to only be working with Sounwave, I hope Q raids some of the dope in house production TDE has. DJ dahi, tae beast, etc. And give me a Danny Brown and ASAP feature this time.
Surprised you didn't mention Alc considering Q gave him the biggest record of his entire career and Alc still was good guy producer and gave up his entire cut just for it to make the album.

The A$AP feature on Oxymoron was ass, and their collabos have stunk a bit recently TBH. If they work together, he better get one of these producers he's got making Rocky's new shit.

but he's lazy and has no ambition! he just wants to smoke and support for his seed

smh

So did anybody here watch top five? At the end credits it says it's produced by kanye west and Jay Z

The film spends a quarter of the time literally shitting on a kim kardashian character

This raises so many questions brehs. Clearly yeezy has problems with this marriage, he has to
Yeah those credits confused the fuck out of me, are they real? Did you enjoy it though?

Yeah those credits confused the fuck out of me, are they real? Did you enjoy it though?

i googled it, yeah they officially produced it. trippy as hell. lol i'd love to hear what kim thinks of this.

yeah it was a really good movie. it was like chris rock's movie-length louie episode. he lived the life so he definitely knows how to write about it.

Vorheez

Let a nigga truh me, truh me
Imma get his whole muhfuckin' fomily
And I ain't plaaayin with nobody
Fuck around and imma catch a body

overcast

Logic.. breh.. what the fuck?

Young Sinatra gotta stop thinking he did it his way...
I didn't see that he said he would be such a great activist lmao.
Hahaha.
Key! got an EP coming out with Metro Booming!
Fuck yes, this is gonna be crazy.
Going to try and watch it this week. Love Rock.
Oxymoron is a good album though. There is a lot of room for growth and for there has to be beats laying around. He'll be given more breathing room and a higher budget probably. I doubt he's actually almost done overall though.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I mean yeah but kanye also made the song gold digger.... it didn't stop him from letting kim own him for 18 years

With that said I really recommend that film to anyone here who hadn't seen it. It was really good.

I mean yeah but kanye also made the song gold digger.... it didn't stop him from letting kim own him for 18 years

With that said I really recommend that film to anyone here who hadn't seen it. It was really good.
Does she own him tho? She's richer than him and won't have a problem maintaining the same lifestyle without him. I'd imagine they have some type of prenup that makes things simple.

Chris Rock lost tho. 75 mil divorce over Rosario Dawson? She's hot as fuck but let's be real: they won't be together in 10 years, probably not even 5 so why risk it.

Courage

I don't think Kim cares about it too much. Listen to Yeezus where there's lines like "she got more niggas off than Cochran."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom