• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
PD hates Kanye because he can't stand to see a dark brother prosper. Would rather support light skinned devils like J.Cole.
Nah, PD is still persevering with Kendrick stannery despite a year+ of wack, undesired guest verses and I
3DO4nl4.png

#teammelanin

Nah I respect Kanye for doing it big for us. I also respect Kim for fucking with the crew.

Bu you can't deny Kanye generates more Ls for us than any other dark dude outside of Johnathan Goodluck. He's put some points on the board, I can't deny it, but I'm just saying dark dude's employment chances are still hurting from that Taylor Swift shit.

Esch

Banned
He likes his women dark but his men milky.

How did we not realize this years ago?

It explains everything. I think you struck gold, Courage. Or a light beige, waffly compound.

Stop it slime.

If you're going to troll PD from this angle, at least do his research. PD like tall, muscly dark black men with a gentlemanly stroke. He's not into thugs, nor comic/anime nerds. He likes a reasonably athletic, well endowed man (6"+ required)

Do you read posts or do you just skim through them
BqhZwHG.png

IrishNinja

i was thinking: would a litmus with dust on one end & souljah on the other completely paint the picture, or would an X/Y graph be required for specific data? thoughts.

Crud

Banned
I think people should stop focusing on all the "L" and more on the music itself. Pages upon pages of Ls.

Hip hop artist do alot of lame stupid shit. It will never end.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think people should stop focusing on all the "L" and more on the music itself. Pages upon pages of Ls.

Hip hop artist do alot of lame stupid shit. It will never end.
Music releases have slowed down considerably and understandably these past few days. GAF-Hop moves at a fast pace.

It's the only thing to talk about at the moment
I don't agree with that. There's so much stuff out there that there is never anything to run out to talk about.

Music releases have slowed down considerably and understandably these past few days. GAF-Hop moves at a fast pace.

I doubt we've listened to everything. I just realized a couple of days ago that Blu dropped an EP last year and just found out today that A-F-R-O put out a tribute EP to J. Dilla and that Aja Black put out a new track. I'm ready to get analytical with some shit. Just looked now and Reverie dropped a new project

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I doubt we've listened to everything. I just realized a couple of days ago that Blu dropped an EP last year and just found out today that A-F-R-O put out a tribute EP to J. Dilla and that Aja Black put out a new track. I'm ready to get analytical with some shit. Just looked now and Reverie dropped a new project
Maybe, but you listen to music at like 8x the pace I do, I think lol

Listening and relistening to a lot of shit to wrap up the year with my AotY list was energy consuming enough.

Now is the time to just marinate in some Ear Drummers.

Hip hop is a lot more than music. L's get discussed. Get over it

It's funny you say that, but y'all almost never talk about the other parts of Hip-Hop, beatboxing, dance, fashion, and graffiti. I am with the brother on putting so much emphasis on the negative when one can fill oneself with positive vibes and focus on what people are doing right.

It's much here on the internet like it is on the news with celebrities. When someone does something contributing to the community it gets notice for a little bit, but when someone does something negative, it's talked about forever.

Trey

It's funny you say that, but y'all almost never talk about the other parts of Hip-Hop, beatboxing, dance, fashion, and graffiti. I am with the brother on putting so much emphasis on the negative when one can fill oneself with positive vibes and focus on what people are doing right.

It's much here on the internet like it is on the news with celebrities. When someone does something contributing to the community it gets notice for a little bit, but when someone does something negative, it's talked about forever.

I feel you, but it's the nature of things. The fuckery gets noticed far easier than the good that is done.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

We talk about fashion pretty often.. I'll play though: What is there to talk about beatboxing, dance, and graffiti in 2014? Honest question. Dances are vapid and attached to one-hit wonders nowadays too. Graffiti and beatboxing though?

IrishNinja

Might need Eminem stannery on the z-axis.

this is a damn fine call

A tribute to J Dilla? How exciting!

haha goddamn
jazz-hop equivalent of more tributes to jun

I hate hip-hop.

there's also a place for this on my graph

It's funny you say that, but y'all almost never talk about the other parts of Hip-Hop

to quote rae, let's talk about them shits

beatboxing

i love doug e but when was the last time this shit was even done

fuck diddy tho

fuck ye too, but we just talked about pyrex something or other

and graffiti

oh man jet grind radio is my shiiiiiit
i'm glad we talked about this fam

this is kinda the equivalent of "WHY DOES THE NEWS ONLY TALK ABOUT BAD STUFF" argument though; i guess we could circlejerk when good things are done - and if you actually keep up, we'll have nearly a whole page of shit where people will talk about say what Killer Mike said during the recent cop bullshit, or other positive stuff - but we can't talk about that all the time & if you're not here for it, it's back to fuckery season.

it's almost like hip hop is built on some culture of competitive street shit tho

haha this was perfect

HiResDes

BTW guys I was so right about The Interview. Everything was brainless hamfisted propaganda that bordered on the line of being as inane as modern Sandler films. If you liked the movie please tell me now so that I can just avoid anything you suggest in the future. What a piece shit elongated poop and fart joke with hammy and offensive Franco acting. He has the comedic timing of a doorknob and Rogan relies on the same gimmick every film. I'm tired of seeing him self deprecate in the same manner every film bringing attention to his hairiness and having to sit through his exaggerated grunts every time he exerts energy fleeing and or having sex with women completely out of his league that just so happen to be into goofy bears. It's just getting so formulaic. Neighbors was even funnier than this piece of shit.

BTW guys I was so right about The Interview. Everything was brainless hamfisted propaganda that bordered on the line of being as inane as modern Sandler films. If you liked the movie please tell me now so that I can just avoid anything you suggest in the future. What a piece shit elongated poop and fart joke with hammy and offensive Franco acting. He has the comedic timing of a doorknob and Rogan relies on the same gimmick every film. I'm tired of seeing him self deprecate in the same manner every film bringing attention to his hairiness and having to sit through his exaggerated grunts every time he exerts energy fleeing and or having sex with women completely out of his league that just so happen to be into goofy bears. It's just getting so formulaic. Neighbors was even funnier than this piece of shit.

But don't you feel more American now that you watched it?

Esch

Banned
I was trolling you before but yeah I agree 100%. not even funny jingoism either just garbage.

Franco is absolutely trash in the film. Hyperactive and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom