• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any beatboxing tutorials?

search angel + grapefruit on youtube

---

That twitter purge on rappers old tweets was quite hefty. A lot of the tweets got deleted.

Upcoming wall of pictures

a1IKewC.jpg

1M7LNeA.jpg

4D9f4Sk.jpg

UguDV0R.jpg

6wu82Ba.jpg

jveTs4e.jpg

cCoLD1g.jpg

58pHHbB.jpg

94QlV39.jpg

a6ZaU5Z.jpg

ngmSG8M.jpg

kcDYc3U.jpg

qPmIypK.jpg

WRbLyp1.jpg

acGczxn.jpg

SP3EatU.jpg

qlGjECS.jpg

SIpvfOs.jpg

qHKObh1.jpg

IxSWAHk.jpg

281z7Vv.jpg

Q26vL0E.jpg

upjR5X1.jpg

uiBfcSe.jpg

yfqGpg3.jpg

tPuwwo2.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/Sr3Gp

hMhpytj.jpg

Isaiah ain't shit lmao

Cheddahz

Banned
Is there nothing else to do in Canada, so you just sit on Twitter all day? You're making me scared about me ever wanting to visit family there

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Isiah proving why Twitter is dumb as shit. Bet you Kendrick tells his ass to go get coffee for the crew, he's bringing his back with that little stopper in the lid so he doesn't spill a drop

shit on potential employers through social media brehs.

oh you're a rapper? doesn't matter.

man.. if I ever became a rapper I'd have to delete like a good chunk of my tweets.

Gotta keep these fake relationships in check breh

I can imagine the tension between Makonnen and Drake. He's the only reason that corny motherfucker is relevant.
dPrJaGc.png

Drake just put too many dudes on tbh.

Gotta focus on himself instead of putting these randoms on.

or at least do some background check

Pathos

Banned
Lol @ isiah
He'll never get near kendrick's level. Don't really fuck with cilvia demo either, thought it was decent.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Real quick show of hands, anybody surprised Logic was fedora clad "nice guy" when he was nobody? Anybody?

That's some disqualifying shit. How can you not listen to a blueprint of your genre? Even if you don't fuck with him....how do you not listen to Ready To Die?

cilvia demo top 5 of 2014 tho

And yet he listened to everything Drake did while calling him light skinned. This is rap. This is Twitter.

That's some disqualifying shit. How can you not listen to a blueprint of your genre? Even if you don't fuck with him....how do you not listen to Ready To Die?

cilvia demo top 5 of 2014 tho

Yea.. there's a reason he deleted most of them tweets.

But again, Cilvia Demo top 5

Crud

Banned
It kind of bugs me when people go in on a artist because the sales are low. Honestly Azealia Banks had one of this best hip hop albums of the year, despite her only selling like what 11,000. Does not make the album any worse. I feel like folks here think that if the album does not go gold or what the fuck ever that its not worth listening to. It's upsetting.

Folks are so number focused rather than focusing on the notes.

injurai

Banned
Elephant in the room. Rap battles are a part of hip-hop culture are they not?

Yet it's been exiled to it's own diaspora. Ya'll causing Enzo pain.

Courage

It kind of bugs me when people go in on a artist because the sales are low. Honestly Azealia Banks had one of this best hip hop albums of the year, despite her only selling like what 11,000. Does not make the album any worse. I feel like folks here think that if the album does not go gold or what the fuck ever that its not worth listening to. It's upsetting.

You're actually wrong. You can discuss sales without inferring anything about the album's quality. Those discussions are only used as a metric for the artist's mainstream relevance, if anything.

The overwhelming majority of albums praised in this community have sold less than 100k. Less than 20k really. A good subset of us listen to a bunch of irrelevant shit twelve other dudes on SoundCloud have ever heard. Cool it on this approach.

Banks albums was slightly above average, sorry slightly above average doesn't get a lot of hype when your girl is a fucking lunatic.

Pathos

Banned

If something is good, people will buy it. If it wasn't any good, no one would buy it. Therefore, the more of something people buy, it must be better than the rest.
troll.png

You simply take this thread way too serious but continue on doing that and keep posting here so you can get baited more. If you actually paid attention to the music we listen to you know we don't really care about sales that much

studyguy

tbh I fuck with banks on the simple virtue of her beefs being some of the best entertainment out there. There's no doubt in my mind that girl would have a bigger career if only she'd shut her dumb ass mouth every now and then.

But then where would we be now? Also I can't remember the last time we talked about sales other than Cole coming out here on top outta nowhere.

Crud

Banned
tbh I fuck with banks on the simple virtue of her beefs being some of the best entertainment out there. There's no doubt in my mind that girl would have a bigger career if only she'd shut her dumb ass mouth every now and then.

But then where would we be now? Also I can't remember the last time we talked about sales other than Cole coming out here on top outta nowhere.

Why care about how big her career is? Or what it could of been. Listen to her music and receive the message. Don't focus on where her career is going. She will do that. She could bail out and do hair for all I care.

I feel like people look at the artist first from a outside point of view (gender, race, wealth status, etc) then go in and listen to the music with a opinion already made up off of something as dumb as where her career is going or something else.

Cheddahz

Banned

Yeah, because all we listen to Drake and Drake only

troll.png

Her being a one minded bitch who doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and she basically ruined her chance whenever she got big, so it's her fault that she didn't sell too many copies of her album and we can mock her as much as we want to cause of it (and the fact she is still not keeping her mouth shut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom