• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

listen, imma spit some real real quick:

You find a woamn who loves you for the weird gaf fuckery posting person you are, at least try in the relationship you dig? Don't be lazy. Try. You never fucking know. GAF OT and Gaming side are filled to the brim with garbage humans. Don't be one of those. Be better. Strive to be better. Don't be a man whore be better. Be willing to committ when you see potential. Love and be loved in 2k15. Don't record your girl while being dicked. Don't make threads about how she this and that. There's plenty of experience spread throughout gaf-hop and we'll be real. We'll let you know exactly how young and stupid we were. You'll know the regrets so you won't.

What good is the internet if not for a well of experience that you trust to draw from? Garbage that's what.

If you feel insecure in you relationship or w/e even if you don't feel inclined to take our advice plz don't be afraid to ask. We're a community and there is shared knowledge here you probably aren't getting from your local one. We troll, we joke but when it comes to serious shit I'm confident we'll be real.

Kanye has more trainwreck onlookers than fans. People go to his concerts for the spectacle and because he released their favorite song 6 years ago, not because they're hardcore fans or care about his new shit.

Yeezus was the beginning of the end for him, just watch. I eagerly await Enzo's spin when Kanye sells like 200k first week, drops 65% in the second week, and is never heard from again.

"Technically Kanye isn't a rapper, he's a fashion designer. If you were a cashier at Red Lobster and sold 500 paintings, you'd have quite a successful side hustle going on. Likewise Kanye selling 216,230 copies of Yeezlejuice is quite an accomplishment for a man so focused on shifting the culture of clothing #NoCotton"
Zc4vQWi.png

goddamn lol

Nibel

You find a woamn who loves you for the weird gaf fuckery posting person you are, at least try in the relationship you dig? Don't be lazy. Try. You never fucking know. GAF OT and Gaming side are filled to the brim with garbage humans. Don't be one of those. Be better. Strive to be better. Don't be a man whore be better. Be willing to committ when you see potential. Love and be loved in 2k15. Don't record your girl while being dicked. Don't make threads about how she this and that. There's plenty of experience spread throughout gaf-hop and we'll be real. We'll let you know exactly how young and stupid we were. You'll know the regrets so you won't.

What good is the internet if not for a well of experience that you trust to draw from? Garbage that's what.

If you feel insecure in you relationship or w/e even if you don't feel inclined to take our advice plz don't be afraid to ask. We're a community and there is shared knowledge here you probably aren't getting from your local one. We troll, we joke but when it comes to serious shit I'm confident we'll be real.

i8Mq9k56aJXSG.gif

Well said

Real talk. I'm all for troll threads, I miss the good old OT days fuckery wise...but there's something foul about exposing your SO to strangers online for no damn good reason. Asking for intimate advice is one thing, recording your girl is another.

I'm gonna be more open with yall this year. I do it at The Bore all the time but I can tell this place is good for advice. Bless Toku for his kind words during my recent struggles.

studyguy

God Complex was such a dope release last year.
I'm going back to finish up readying my AotY.

Planet Paradise has such a dope flow and beat when he gets going is too good.

Toku dropping truths. I don't open up much to randoms on the Internet, but collectively there's a lot of real experience in here.

I think a lot of us have been through the real and can provide advice. Anything in OT is a joke. Majority of folks on here haven't even seen a girl naked for Christ's sake. Those advice threads are embarrassing. Some really good people post here on our little community.

Gaf hop the only reason I still come to the site.

Esch

Banned

Shit got so real in the whatsapp last night. Beautiful post.

Indian-Crying.gif

Cheddahz

Banned

GAF-Hop gonna take the W in 2015

damn, Jess Molli fine as fuck

wait who on GAF recorded their girl getting dicked out? was it that thank you mix?

I don't even know what Molli sings, but that's my ideal bodytype.
Some dude recorded their girlfriend after blowing their load in her mouth.

He thought she was being weird for licking his cum off her lips and saying "thank you."

Stop it slime.

If you're going to troll PD from this angle, at least do his research. PD like tall, muscly dark black men with a gentlemanly stroke. He's not into thugs, nor comic/anime nerds. He likes a reasonably athletic, well endowed man (6"+ required)

Do you read posts or do you just skim through them
BqhZwHG.png

Well at least he has good taste in men.

It's funny you say that, but y'all almost never talk about the other parts of Hip-Hop, beatboxing, dance, fashion, and graffiti. I am with the brother on putting so much emphasis on the negative when one can fill oneself with positive vibes and focus on what people are doing right.

It's much here on the internet like it is on the news with celebrities. When someone does something contributing to the community it gets notice for a little bit, but when someone does something negative, it's talked about forever.

L's and discussing them is a bigger part of hip hop now than beatboxing, dance and graffiti. Shit's been phasing out ever since the mid 90's. I mean, I doubt anybody here minds a discussion on beatboxing or graffiti. But seeing as those are not parts of what modern hiphop is I don't see why it's such a big deal to you. Maybe you just don't know hiphop, at least not anymore. Which begs the question why do you even check this thread?

thabiz

L's and discussing them is a bigger part of hip hop now than beatboxing, dance and graffiti. Shit's been phasing out ever since the mid 90's. I mean, I doubt anybody here minds discussion on beatboxing or graffiti. But seeing as those are not parts of what modern hiphop is I don't see why it's such a big deal to you. Maybe you just don't know hiphop, at least not anymore. Which begs the question why do you even check this thread?

snap

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
L's and discussing them is a bigger part of hip hop now than beatboxing, dance and graffiti. Shit's been phasing out ever since the mid 90's. I mean, I doubt anybody here minds discussion on beatboxing or graffiti. But seeing as those are not parts of what modern hiphop is I don't see why it's such a big deal to you. Maybe you just don't know hiphop, at least not anymore. Which begs the question why do you even check this thread?

Man, those last two sentences are what we're talking about. So unnecessary. Unless you're another Recon alt, Blasian has been a contributing member of this sub community for a minute. Liking old school hip hop culture is just as relevant to talking shit on the internet as talking about the latest Twitter beef, which, according to how you're framing it is more hip hop in 2015 than beatboxing.

Which, you know, might be true, but that don't mean any of the topics are off track for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom