• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

DOOM gonna be on a PRhyme bonus track and the new Ghostface & BBNG album
n6DZ7.png

Crud

Banned
You're a groupie because with today's technology you can potentially have direct communication with people who make things you like?

Lol I kinda felt like a groupie when I was at a Odd Future after show. I was talking to Hodgy and Left Brain, LB asked me for a cig I gave him a joint instead we spoke about how their Texas tour was going but when I said goodbye to them at the end of the night they were so fucked up. I did feel a tad groupie ish. Not sure about twitter. Some artist have a page but It's not them tweeting.

HiResDes

I'm just gonna recommend two albums, one old and one newer, to restrain from going nuts.

three-6-mafia-mystic-stylez.jpg

Fuck it, I couldn't resist
You also HAVE to listen to Cold Vein

HiResDes

I want to give some love to Cheddahz real quick, I absolutely loved that Tunji Ige tape as you'll soon in my rapup.

Edit: boutdown, no problem, I was sure you heard that before
Edit 2: I warmed up so much on Lucki Eck$, I apologize for hating at first, I robbed Body High earlier this year too

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
no man shall touch this
lord said nobody can fuck with, your mommaaaa
madonna donna donna donna donna donna donna donna donnaaa

cant get this out of my head :(

Vorheez

uhhh kevin gates has his masters in psychology? just skyrocketed him to one of my favorite artists because we are pretty much the same person now

Cheddahz

Banned
I want to give some love to Cheddahz real quick, I absolutely loved that Tunji Ige tape as you'll soon in my rapup

I honestly forgot about this album and I gave it a listen while playing Civ V tonight and my thoughts on it are that it's basically the album that Drake wishes he could make

i like by any means the most and then luca brasi 2.

By any means is cool. It has easily one of favorite Gates song(Posed to be in love), but like I was saying to Pickles in plug one day(i think it was pickles). I feel like it's my least favorite, a lot of the songs come off as just him trying to make hits/anthems. Quick glance at the tracklist out of the first 10 songs 8 of them come off as him just making anthem after anthem, which is cool I like some of them, but they just didn't stick with me like that

Pathos

Banned
Deniro's a dick, he half answers a really fucking easy question and then spams a comment about watching his new video, which he also left on everybody else's shit.

wow i just read it. almost every "answer" is a request to check out his new video for fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom