• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordisok

Mandela
n6DZ7.png

pmsl just got to this halfway through that track! Where the hell did this come from Cyhi?? Ran through it for the first time last night and was just woah

Nibel

Not liking it is fine, but calling it boring doesn't make sense to me. I don't know how that's possible.

Dunno, maybe I jumped the gun there, but I didn't quite feel that album. That being said, I don't write him off and hope that he will deliver music that I can appreciate since bunch of people I respect have a high opinion of him.

Is it strange that I found Freeway as a guest appearance the funniest thing about the new DMX album?

"Built Like A Bitch" caught my attention enough that I might listen to the track on youtube or something.

Cheddahz

Banned
Rome Fortune and OG Maco EP is alright, it honestly feels like the songs were songs that didn't make it onto Small VVorld and they went back to them, so Maco could throw some verses on them

EDIT: Civ V with the expansion packs is perfect, been playing it and listening to music ever since I started a new game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom