• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

If I may be a bit misogynistic for a second here's how I imagine sex with the two, of course if I'd be so blessed as to have the choice. Tinashe is the beautiful Ferrari that I'd love to look at show off, yet I'd be forever scared of messing up or taking it off road. Twigs is like a souped up Lancer. She drives better off road and is easier to drift with, and handles bumps like a champ.

Esch

Banned
I can tell mandem been watching a lot of football :moonface:

frU10tR.png
you know how i feel about gyal ting

Also, not all nose rings are created equal. The septum rings are gross as fuck, the ones that make ting look like bulls. Scust.

The studs are not so bad tho.

Rome Fortune and OG Maco EP is alright, it honestly feels like the songs were songs that didn't make it onto Small VVorld and they went back to them, so Maco could throw some verses on them

EDIT: Civ V with the expansion packs is perfect, been playing it and listening to music ever since I started a new game last night

Why would you need to do this? The civ v soundtrack is perfect.

Courage

We already know Esch doesn't like FKA twigs cause she's with Pattinson. I got the hot scoops. Esch spotted with Kristen Stewart

ciCbXRR.jpg

studyguy

If I may be a bit misogynistic for a second here's how I imagine sex with the two, of course if I'd be so blessed as to have the choice. Tinashe is the beautiful Ferrari that I'd love to look at show off, yet I'd be forever scared of messing up or taking it off road. Twigs is like a souped up Lancer. She drives better off road and is easier to drift with, and handles bumps like a champ.

BiUsgSy.gif

I'ma need to test drive both before I can come to a clear and decisive decision. No need to limit my options.

Why would you need to do this? The civ v soundtrack is perfect.

Didn't one of the civ games win a grammy or some kind of award for soundtrack?

studs are :noah

provided the amount of time you're gonna be dumping into ciV the soundtrack's gonna get old. I think it's civ-centric so if you keep playing as the same guys it'll get grating. I remember cIV having a more dense but also more homogenous OST

if I put music on while playing civ, it's usually Doppelgangaz

Wooow, Disco, Mike Dean (Kanye's keyboardist/co-producer) was 1 of the 4 composers on Blackhat. WTF, you called Hold My Liquor sounding like a Michael Mann track when Yeezus came out.

Along with Atticus Ross, Harry Gregson-Williams, and Ryan Amon. High expectations for this score.

Dereck

You stupid, man
You stupid

wNlES5V.gif

Wooow, Disco, Mike Dean (Kanye's keyboardist/co-producer) was 1 of the 4 composers on Blackhat. WTF, you called Hold My Liquor sounding like a Michael Mann track when Yeezus came out.

Along with Atticus Ross, Harry Gregson-Williams, and Ryan Amon. High expectations for this score.
One part of this post makes me scust honestly

Whoa such blessings. I think this might be moty and its only January

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

Hellion

I see the lil homie showing support for the new Kriss Kross album.

When did Nas join The Corporation.

And by the looking at the dipset freestyle I know juelz contract still fucked up/

Furyous

KRIT came to Hot 97 to talk about his music.

Can someone explain to me why Hot 97 begs other artists not to appear on the Breakfast Club? This is the fourth time in a year (off the top of my head) where this morning show chastised artists for appearing on the Breakfast Club. This is corny and lame as fuck.

This interview contains less Rosenberg interruptions than usual which is a good thing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
KRIT came to Hot 97 to talk about his music.

Can someone explain to me why Hot 97 begs other artists not to appear on the Breakfast Club? This is the fourth time in a year (off the top of my head) where this morning show chastised artists for appearing on the Breakfast Club. This is corny and lame as fuck.

This interview contains less Rosenberg interruptions than usual which is a good thing.
The best bit is how they make fun of The Breakfast Club for being unfamiliar with the artists they bring on, and there is Ebro reading off of the back of a CD and getting exposed for not listening to Live From The Underground and knowing he had BB King on it.

Clowns.

Furyous

WAIT..... IS THAT JIN?

I am offended as one of the 5,000 people that bought the Propaganda. Clearly, he's spitting but I don't know what he's saying. It sounds like taiwan turnt up music. The production values on that show indicate this was a huge performance. Jin getting them checks and I ain't mad. Does he have an American daughter that is part of the diaspora? Either way, good for him and lol at his relevancy above any of the battle rappers from that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom