• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Omg, can't believe that Furry community thread isn't a parody one. The OP is obsessively long on mobile too, I just tried to skim it and it was impossible to make it to the end.

It's not that bad. Hitokage used to post in there RIP, but i fuck with furry shit sometimes. I mean, when you're drinkin that shit is kinda hot maybe

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not as good as the original, but

url

Courage

I mean, whatever, I have nothing against furries in all reality. As long as they keep it to themselves. Extollere seems like a well adjusted individual with nice music taste, so what if he may be a furry? And I'm sure there's different shades to a 'furry', not everyone dresses up as their favorite My Little Pony character or even obsesses over that show. I like to joke about it, but it's not that serious.

Same applies to cousin fuckers and CountBlackule.

Esch

Banned
guys pls

lets be friends again

its just beatoff material

but seriously lets minimize the beatoff material talk

cause

yeah

icZicpm2dBRIg.gif

starting 2015 off right, GAF-Hop. never change. having been on the internet for so long now, nothing really phases me anymore. dudes out here hatin on something that doesn't directly affect them or their lifestyles. one love.

Tokubetsu

starting 2015 off right, GAF-Hop. never change. having been on the internet for so long now, nothing really phases me anymore. dudes out here hatin on something that doesn't directly affect them or their lifestyles. one love.
quick before the puritans get offended, let's talk about food

again
it's all good
MBDTF > LR > Yeezus > 808s > CD > Graduation > WTT
there is no love anywhere

UeA1IzM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom