• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
They need to hide they jewelry in a book. Keef will never find it.

y7n2gn.gif

I remember so many Valve groupies being condescending pricks to anyone who had the audacity to ask where the fuck HL Episode 3 was. "Valve have a process, they're putting out great games like L4D, shut the fuck up and wait, peasant...."
I can get behind Steam, but Valve's games development process is fucking broken. At least whenever Episode 3 does come out, we wont get that tired old Source code.

Furyous

Noisey Atlanta - Meet the Migos - Episode 2

Camera man was shook when the gun was pointed at him goddamn.

It's good they save money because their run cannot last for a decade. It would be messed up if police raided their house and got them over weapon possession. The cameraman shouldn't be shook at all. Did he really think they were going to kill him on camera? Be respectful and everything should go well. The Migos are businessmen and see this for what it is.

IrishNinja

The cameraman shouldn't be shook at all. Did he really think they were going to kill him on camera? Be respectful and everything should go well. The Migos are businessmen and see this for what it is.

ehhh on the other hand? if you ain't used to being around a lotta guns, here's some AR's & extended clips with dudes comfortably pointing them around you like it's all good. kinda natural to not be feeling that

It's good they save money because their run cannot last for a decade. It would be messed up if police raided their house and got them over weapon possession. The cameraman shouldn't be shook at all. Did he really think they were going to kill him on camera? Be respectful and everything should go well. The Migos are businessmen and see this for what it is.

I dont think the camera man was scared of being killed for no reason, he was worried cause you're never supposed to point a gun at someone cause accidents happen.

Crud

Banned
ehhh on the other hand? if you ain't used to being around a lotta guns, here's some AR's & extended clips with dudes comfortably pointing them around you like it's all good. kinda natural to not be feeling that

Yeah they don't seem to smart about it all either.

DominoKid

exactly. i been around all manner of drugs and shit. and i'm sure there were guns around but just not out like that. shit makes just makes me uneasy whether it's hunting or thug shit.

I'll listen to it again before a final verdict but I'm feeling the Joey Badass album. It's not amazing but overall it's solid. My biggest complaint would largely revolve around the subject matter. Overall the album is a lot of shit talking. There are some concept records and various references to his "third eye" but overall dude isn't kicking the knowledge he thinks he's kicking. Especially Christ Conscious which is a dope ass song but...what's the message?

HiResDes

I'd give the new Joey a strong 7 and the new Lupe a light 7. With those decent entrees Preacher's Son, Warm Brew, Yo Gotti, Fiend, and the new Young L we're off to a great start.

overcast

Haven't listened to Joey and I got a bit through Lupe's album. There are some decent tracks, but it's such a long album. Three 8+ minute songs that don't do much to justify that length. I stopped on Little Death, I'll go back over it later on tonight or tomorrow.

RBK

Banned
Listen to every Wayne project obligatory, doesn't mean I'll like it.

On another note, I'll give Shabazz Palaces a go tomorrow. Listening to too much Chopper right now.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Listen to every Wayne project obligatory, doesn't mean I'll like it.

On another note, I'll give Shabazz Palaces a go tomorrow. Listening to too much Chopper right now.

It's great! One of my favorites recently. But, it probably takes a few listens. The sound is very different, and I had to go through it a few times to really fall in love with it.

theres like this slight autotune on wayne on this tape its annoying as shit. im done listening at least i made to track 4 he said he was sorry alot.

that unreleased song is fiyah

Furyous

Is it me or is that Riff Raff on Used 2? 'The fuck is going on? Raise your hand if you ever thought you'd hear Riff Raff on a tape with Lil Wayne and Drake. My mind is full of fuck right now. Cash Money has to be over after this. Wayne needs to sign with Def Jam or go independent.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I'm just [i[slightly[/i] drunk right now, but I have to say the only thing I know about Lil Wayne is Tha Carter III, I listened to it a lot last year, and I honestly thought it was amazing. I have a hip=-hop friend who scoffs at me for liking it but fuck him man, make yo body say Wee ooh, wee ooh, wee

Tokubetsu

I'm just [i[slightly[/i] drunk right now, but I have to say the only thing I know about Lil Wayne is Tha Carter III, I listened to it a lot last year, and I honestly thought it was amazing. I have a hip=-hop friend who scoffs at me for liking it but fuck him man, make yo body say Wee ooh, wee ooh, wee

Run, don't walk, to get Tha Carter II. That whole era (like 3-4 yrs tbh) was peak Wayne. Drought 3, Carter II etc (04 to about 07 or 08). Carter I is great too and slept on as well but II is probably his best retail album.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Run, don't walk, to get Tha Carter II. That whole era (like 3-4 yrs tbh) was peak Wayne. Drought 3, Carter II etc (04 to about 07 or 08). Carter I is great too and slept on as well but II is probably his best retail album.

Haha hokay... XD Im gon check it out then. I just put Wanye on actually. A milli Amilli A milli A milli A milli A milli A milli Amillyyy I aint never been a chicken but my 50 cock, loool this shit is so good after a bottle of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom