• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

This Trinidad James tape

71yRTNw.gif

The production on it

71yRTNw.gif

Early impressions lead me to believe it's on par with 10pc Mild.

71yRTNw.gif

Sorry for the Wait 2 is fucking garbage
That Hot Nigga beat makes anyone sound decent though
that is, only if they don't use a subtle autotune
Wayne sounds so bad
nasally the whole tape

DominoKid

i give all most artists a fair shake so i gave that Badass album a shot. it's competent. i really like the beats but nothing else is really remarkable about it. it's like an album full of filler that needs a couple standout joints to take it a notch above average

5/10. different than the lupe 5/10 i just gave. in some ways it's worse because there's nothing i really feel compelled to listen to again. he could stand to edit his verses lot more as well.

trixx

I'm actually surprised at the latest weezy tape. Some decent tracks, and shots fired everywhere.

He could do without the auto tune though.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
i give all most artists a fair shake so i gave that Badass album a shot. it's competent. i really like the beats but nothing else is really remarkable about it. it's like an album full of filler that needs a couple standout joints to take it a notch above average

5/10. different than the lupe 5/10 i just gave. in some ways it's worse because there's nothing i really feel compelled to listen to again. he could stand to edit his verses lot more as well.

DUde is reaal young. If hestays in the game I'll he'll mature to better but, I'll give it. I see him as a potentional if he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom