• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBK

Banned
Lese Majesty is not bad but nothing special on one playthrough. The same complaints about muffled vocals still remain, but I do like Forerunner Foray, They Come in Gold, Ishmael, Motion Sickness, and New Black Wave as standalone songs.

Would make a amazing instrumental tape however.

Complain about muffled vocals and vouch for Kid Cudi brehs.

YZxcV2U.gif

You should listen to Black Up. I think that's more up your alley. Lease Majesty was pretty divided in here as well, where as Black Up was more accepted.

Not my place to try to convince people on Cudi's greatness, but we can't deny facts here.
It's almost as if it's done on purpose. I mean when CuDi does shitty robot voices over his vocals and dresses up as master chief it may sound or look purposeless, but it actually makes sense within Shabazz Palaces projects.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's almost as if it's done on purpose. I mean when CuDi does shitty robot voices over his vocals and dresses up as master chief it may sound or look purposeless, but it actually makes sense within Shabazz Palaces projects.
man on the moon
dresses up as astronaut during shows
MuddyDonut absolutely confused

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Best SuicideYear stuff? Only thing I've listened to with that name attached is Suit Case on the recent Rome Fortune stuff.

Not that notable since they went over a lot of old stuff, but I guess they had to because it was his first interview.

Easy Rider was Drake's beat and 50 wanted it though? wat

Pretty dope stuff, like the Kelis especially.

Yeah that shit dope.

thought that Kelis picture was Jay

good drawings tho

digging the kelis, blasian. bout to dive into this bronson interview.

Those are really cool man!

Thanks.

Second song I heard of his outside of Holy Tablets. It's ok. I like the message though.

codhand

new willie the kid is smooth as fuck

yup.

Pitchfork: The world has a difficult time with the female auteur.

Bjork: I have nothing against Kanye West. Help me with this—I’m not dissing him—this is about how people talk about him. With the last album he did, he got all the best beatmakers on the planet at the time to make beats for him. A lot of the time, he wasn’t even there. Yet no one would question his authorship for a second. If whatever I’m saying to you now helps women, I’m up for saying it. For example, I did 80% of the beats on Vespertine and it took me three years to work on that album, because it was all microbeats—it was like doing a huge embroidery piece

sass2.png

DominoKid

she right about women not getting credit for authorship but she can miss me w/ the ye shit. especially since ye never been shy bout giving folks their credit for their contributions to his work. shit he'll probably give you a credit for just breathing in the room while the mic is on.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thanks for the SuicideYear reccomendations y'all. Gonna put that on my docket.

she right about women not getting credit for authorship but she can miss me w/ the ye shit. especially since ye never been shy bout giving folks their credit for their contributions to his work. shit he'll probably give you a credit for just breathing in the room while the mic is on.
CyHi or someone said he gives credit even if he talks to you about the concept behind a song and they don't do anything musically.

Courage

man the Breakfast Club is wack as fuck. It's so obvious they don't know shit about Bronson, bringing up the most basic obvious shit. "You sound like Ghostface!" Is it 2010? Fuckouttahere.

Like enzo said, it's his first time there, so they gotta get some of that shit outta the way. They did ask him about his new album, Fuck That's Delicious, and the Banks stuff, so it wasn't really them being uneducated about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom