• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Joey Badass outselling Lupe is one thing....

But only 30k for a Lupe album debut week? Seems incredibly low.
Yeah, but Lupe has killed off a lot of his fan base over the years (like a dumbass). Meanwhile Badass has built up a good ass following over the internet in the past few years.
Sounds like I'm about to take an L to Count with that Joey Badass album sales bet...
bTBs3JO.png
Lmao.
Did you hear Mural though

KILLIN THE GAME
Haha. Really overrated track. It's good, but way too long.

RBK

Banned
Yeah, but Lupe has killed off a lot of his fan base over the years (like a dumbass). Meanwhile Badass has built up a good ass following over the internet in the past few years.

This is very true.

Oh well, still enjoying the album a lot. Have I stated how much I love Chopper?

overcast

That Badass album is dulllllll. Nothing interesting going on sonically. I got through about half the album and put it down. I'll try later maybe.

RBK

Banned
Which Danny Brown project would you guys recommend listening to first? Love a few songs here and there, but still haven't fully took time to digest a album.

Or am I just better off listening to Your Old Droog LP?

HiResDes

Which Danny Brown project would you guys recommend listening to first? Love a few songs here and there, but still haven't fully took time to digest a album.

Or am I just better off listening to Your Old Droog LP?

What the fuck does that have to do with Danny Brown, and why is it a either or like you don't have two hours in your lifetime to listen to two projects. LOL

Just go ahead and start with Danny's best album XXX, and then move onto The Hybrid if you're feeling that, and save his most accessible album Old for last because half of it isn't exactly a good representation of what makes him so special.

RBK

Banned
What the fuck does that have to do with Danny Brown, and why is it a either or like you don't have two hours in your lifetime to listen to two projects. LOL

Just go ahead and start with Danny's best album XXX, and then move onto The Hybrid if you're feeling that, and save his most accessible album Old for last because half of it isn't exactly a good representation of what makes him so special.

Just asking for a starting point, I'll get to them all at some point.

Malyse

I was informed y'all would appreciate this gem I found on Twitter.

@sailornegro said:
I wonder if Beyoncé ever condescendingly brings up Jay's Monster verse when they get into arguments

"Why did you put one of my Grammys in the BET Awards room, Bey?" "................................. Why was your verse in Monster so trash?"

*Jay Z forgets their anniversary and rushes home to handle things* Bey's already playing his Monster verse on repeat, he's too late.

A preteen Blue Ivy hums Jay Z's Monster verse angrily in the back seat while Jay tries to apologize for picking her up late.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Beyonce?" "...... Sasquatch." Bey, pls" "Godzilla" "I swear I will divorce you" "......... King Kong"

"Jake, this nigga said 'Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Lochness, Goblin, Ghoul, a zombie with no conscience' lmaooo"
B6Z25RvIEAA88_p.jpg

"Yea, but she still had my baby, tho."
B6Z7JMTCEAE8P3u.jpg

I've been funkin on some Outkast all this morning while applying for jobs. I love the women in their music videos. They are fly and sexy with class.
tumblr_muguqzQWvE1qj3468o1_250.gif

zlJB1I6.png

K5By3ix.png

rmLV8NA.png

The look on the face on this one is just funny.
4iYyLT2.png

Pf6V09k.png

YBMYybu.png

hqdefault.jpg

CuzI3ia.png

FSy1Btg.png

mFBcxKn.png

The Whole World was a missed opportunity to have a clown girl in it. I think I'll do another outkast video girl drawing. I forgot a did one of the B.O.B. girl when I first started drawing.

A recent Outkast remix discovery with free download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom