• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorheez

Don't worry, I'm taking the classes seriously, ended up with an A last semester in French. My issue is that I don't have any intrinsic motivation to learn the language. I'm required to learn a second language as part of my UT degree and my initial choice was German (because of heritage) but the school did not have the funding for it. So, instead, I chose the only other option I had.

I agree with you guys and understand the value of having a second language, I just know myself too well and doubt I'll have the motivation to remain fluent in it after college.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah, I took 3 years of Spanish and don't remember shit. I don't regret much of high school, but not taking that shit seriously is one of them. Well, that and not asking April Cooper out to prom, then she asked why I didn't ask and I was like, well Amanda's family is rich...

Also, fuck, I can't stop listening to Tetsuo. I may have a problem.

Esch

Banned
So overlooked and you know it has potential for AOTY potential for 2015.

If French drops Mac & Cheese 4 as a major album release then this changes everything. He'll have to probably drop the 4 out of the title if it was a major release. But c'mon. Based on that Appetizer from December...ain't nobody gonna have that wave this year!! Nobody!! As long as French keeps Harry Fraud on production for the remaining tunes, this album is guaranteed!!

Bubbavelli knows what I'm saying.

I like french, but he'd have to drop an entire tape full of shit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJt8hC8XsKo

to get a nod in top 5. He just isnt good enough at rapping or the conceptual part.

Vorheez

Well, that and not asking April Cooper out to prom, then she asked why I didn't ask and I was like, well Amanda's family is rich...
This is so fitting... Just got a girls number in french class about an hour ago who I have a thing for. Maybe it's a sign, like, destiny or whatever

Could you imagine bros

Courage

Fantano's Tetsuo & Youth review

7/10

Of course he liked Mural.
lV2kE.png

So overlooked and you know it has potential for AOTY potential for 2015.

If French drops Mac & Cheese 4 as a major album release then this changes everything. He'll have to probably drop the 4 out of the title if it was a major release. But c'mon. Based on that Appetizer from December...ain't nobody gonna have that wave this year!! Nobody!! As long as French keeps Harry Fraud on production for the remaining tunes, this album is guaranteed!!

Bubbavelli knows what I'm saying.

I mean, the main reason Frenchy blew up was because of Harry Fraud so for them to stray away from that formula for Excuse My French is just baffling. The only time French sounds unique is when he's on Harry Fraud beats but even then it could argued that he's just doing his best Biggavel impression. But of course, it could all be attributed to label politics and them just chasing the trap sound that they thought was selling at the time. Either way, Im just glad it birthed this song

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That Detroit vs. Everybody video is out. If you think it's just going to be another video of people spitting in front of old buildings, well, boy are you smart. What happened with all those other guys who were going to do NYC vs Everybody etc?

Also, fuck Esch and fuck Tguy. I can't see Danny Brown anymore without cracking the fuck up, so both of y'all just bodied a dude for no raisin.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
the original drummer for papa roach was a cool dude in person. met him at a show in Sacramento a long long time ago.

HiResDes

Probably the most fire thing that's dropped this year:

Future_Brown_Album_Artwork.jpg

Featuring the all-star team of electronic musicians Fatima Al Qadiri, Asma Maroof and Daniel Pineda of Nguzunguzu, and Jamie Imanian-Friedman

Tracklisting
01 Room 302 (feat. Tink)
02 Talkin Bandz (feat. Shawnna & DJ Victoriouz)
03 Big Homie (feat. Sicko Mobb)
04 No Apology (feat. Timberlee)
05 Vernáculo (feat. Maluca)
06 Dangerzone (feat. Kelela & Ian Isiah)
07 Speng (feat. Riko Dan)
08 Killing Time (feat. Johnny May Cash, YB & King Rell)
09 MVP (feat. 3D Na’Tee & Tim Vocals)
10 Asbestos (feat. Roachee, Prince Rapid & Dirty Danger)
11 Wanna Party (feat. Tink)

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
when i was a moody teenager I listened to the Gorillaz and Black Sabbath.

i was also pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom