• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallpaper02_800.jpg

who was your favorite? The ladies of Def Jam games were always so sexy and deadly
I went Kimora every playthrough although I switched to Cindy J after seeing who they modeled her after.

Ninja Dom

I mean, the main reason Frenchy blew up was because of Harry Fraud so for them to stray away from that formula for Excuse My French is just baffling. The only time French sounds unique is when he's on Harry Fraud beats but even then it could argued that he's just doing his best Biggavel impression. But of course, it could all be attributed to label politics and them just chasing the trap sound that they thought was selling at the time. Either way, Im just glad it birthed this song

Yes!! I first copped "Hey My Guy" off the Return of the Wave mixtape. And it was one of the stand out tunes of that mixtape and definitely surprising why they left it as an Excuse My French bonus.

You're right though, Excuse My French was aiming straight for instant sales. Get Rozay, Weezey etc on there, seek that popular trap sound and you get that signing fee paid back. And to be fair, "Ain't Worried 'Bout Nuttin" did fucking bang.

Without Max though, it was really French's duty to carry on that wave. And The Appetizer shows that he knows that too. Label distracted French and he had to get that money with his first album. Now he and Harry Fraud can focus and continue that wave on Mac and Cheese 4. Plus, get a few HQ Max phone raps and master them up. And we have a classic.

Yes we know French ain't the best rapper, but Poison and Playin' In The Wind II shows you just have to have that wavy flow to ride those incredible beats and make good hip-hop music.

overcast

So it's Friday, whats everybody doing tonight?

Im just chilling in my apartment and playing vidya. Im sippin some Rogue Dead Guy Ales, I have a blunt rolled, and a sandwich currently en route for delivery. This is my college life

DominoKid

Im just chilling in my apartment and playing vidya. Im sippin some Rogue Dead Guy Ales, I have a blunt rolled, and a sandwich currently en route for delivery. This is my college life

Weather sucks so Im not doing shit but watching Netflix at a coworkers house right now.

overcast

That sounds dope. I'm going to hang with a friend and party probably.
Ahhh I miss the tacos from back home (San Diego). I've only had tacos once in LA and they were the WORST
What? LA has pretty decent Mexican food, I mean SD has better but still.. the worst?
Got a lady comin over, still not entirely sure if I'm gonna smash because she's a dirty one, thinkin about it though
Get em.

Weather sucks so Im not doing shit but watching Netflix at a coworkers house right now.

Got a lady comin over, still not entirely sure if I'm gonna smash because she's a dirty one, thinkin about it though

Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

My old lady back home so no pwussy for me until next weekend

What? LA has pretty decent Mexican food, I mean SD has better but still.. the worst?

I got some from the spot by my house and they had absolutely nothing on them. Just meat and tortilla. I look visibly dissapointed and the dude noticed and said that all the toppings were in the back. Still didn't save them especially at $2 a pop. Im just spoiled by SD tacos whether its adobada, carne asada, or seafood. Theres a truck by the house I grew up in that has a taco comprised of smoked marlin, shrimp, bacon, avocado, and melted cheese. Shit is flames

big ander

I got some from the spot by my house and they had absolutely nothing on them. Just meat and tortilla. I look visibly dissapointed and the dude noticed and said that all the toppings were in the back. Still didn't save them especially at $2 a pop
Where are you? I know plenty of good places in Culver and the valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom