• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So it's Friday, whats everybody doing tonight?

Im just chilling in my apartment and playing vidya. Im sippin some Rogue Dead Guy Ales, I have a blunt rolled, and a sandwich currently en route for delivery. This is my college life
Catching up on e-mails and reading some papers, unfortunately. Gonna start Far Cry later tho

dwill.png

that doesn't add up
perhaps he meant the other dirty

Vorheez

maybe. maybe not. i really wasn't expecting there to be other folks here when she asked me if i wanted to come through for a movie night.
oh great...

I'm not that better though. The girl is coming over under the assumption (because I told her) that I bought Annabelle on psn for us to watch. But I'm cheap, and don't fuck with dolls like that, so I'm just gonna pull a fast one on her and say that psn is down when she gets here. Then she can pick out of the 500 movies I already have, not like it matters anyways

Vorheez

Guys I'm not proud of who I am but it is what it is. I wish I was man enough to watch Annabelle but I'm not, and nothing can change that, not even gafhop.

I'll try and eat some ass to make y'all proud though

Trey

Guys I'm not proud of who I am but it is what it is. I wish I was man enough to watch Annabelle but I'm not, and nothing can change that, not even gafhop.

I'll try and eat some ass to make y'all proud though

You gotta eat ass cuz you want to eat ass, you can't eat ass cuz your boys said so. Gotta do it for the right reasons.

Brehs, I'm a dumb ass and posted this in OT without flagging who it was, but check out my friend's ep if you have time (it's short). He put it together preparing for doing an album. Has been working on his mastering and production since the mixtape he did last year. (half is him the other half is another friend who did a lost of his stuff on Cloud Control, Outro Space).

Serendipity
KXVhhIy.jpg

Here are a couple of soundcloud highlights:

Go Outside

Sunshine ft. KJ Kwiet Storm

Impressions appreciated, here or in my failing thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=978455&highlight=

Wayne suing Birman for $8 Million

Birdman and Lil Wayne have officially declared war ... settlement talks have broken down and Wayne will now sue his mentor, claiming among other things Birdman owes him $8 million.
As TMZ reported ... the 2 titans tried coming to terms this week but it wasn't meant to be. Now Wayne will ask a judge to declare him free of Cash Money and Birdman's control. Wayne says Birdman has violated their contract by withholding the release of his new album.
As for the $8 MIL claim ... Wayne says Birdman owed the money for his latest album -- it was supposed to be an advance.
Birdman has held firm ... he will release the album "in due time," but clearly that's not good enough for Wayne.
We're told Wayne will keep recording but he will release his works outside of the Cash Money umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom