• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe you.gif

believe.png

Nibel

27th brehs?

lawwwwwwwwd.gif

It's happening breh

The young king will bless us with music that reflects the current mood of the American society; music that is brave enough to adress issues instead of keeping quiet for economic reasons; music that every rapper will listen to and think 'damn, how does he do this'

We
uus4pltprug5.png
again

Dunno brehs. It's impossible to ship an album to retail and not have a leak of the album cover at least; that Jan 27th date has to be false. We don't have any information. I still think it'll be released either on Grammy night or a day afterwards.

Dunno brehs. It's impossible to ship an album to retail and not have a leak of the album cover at least; that Jan 27th date has to be false. We don't have any information. I still think it'll be released either on Grammy night or a day afterwards.

Wouldn't mind if he followed what Cole did.

Kendrick isn't Beyonce status....yet

CRS

I'm hoping for two different outcomes. Either the album doesn't come out the on 27th or it does and it's disappointing.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
All depends how ready you are to join eat a booty gang TBH.

I can't even joke about prison rape, tbh. Like, I'm not going to get all huffy when others do, but I can't laugh at knowing I'm one bad day away from going to jail. You know? I'm a good 190, but I seent those A&E documentaries. I don't like my odds.

Trey

Let's see if he snitched enough to get those other charges dropped

I don't think there's snitching out of gun possession charge in New York. The city and the state don't play that. Unless your testimony rolls up on veritable frank lucas, I can't see it.

didnt smash last night but i did have a decent time w/ her friends. gotta see this childish ass chick on monday at work. i already know this shit is gonna be hilarious cause these folks talk about each other more than they do work

Yo, do we work the same place? I swear these chicks know more about each other and what so-so did than accounts payable and bank reconciliations.

DominoKid

Yo, do we work the same place? I swear these chicks know more about each other and what so-so did than accounts payable and bank reconciliations.

the worst is that these people do not know when to chill. i don't mind gossip but don't bring that stuff up in meetings. i don't need the owner knowing that im trying to smash some of these interns. i worked my ass off to gain his respect & trust and they fucking it up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom