• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoying that Detroit Vs Everybody track.Great city anthem. Anyone got any Big Sean and Danny Brown recommendations?

I would just listen to Brown in chronological order: The Hybrid, XXX, Old

The first half of Old is his most accessible but I think it's worthwhile to follow his evolution in order.

Tokubetsu

https://soundcloud.com/flightmuzik/wildestremix

Remixed Taylor Swift da gawdess, just for you HRD

Enjoy

jiymRvz.gif

IrishNinja

HiResDes in a nutshell

cotdamn

Fucking life is shit you guys...

Break up with your girl and be a sadboy4lyfe.

alternate take: do this, get your ass on tinder/etc, bag yoga instructors brehs
like the gawd said, life is good

i'm sayin; you gotta go through that to get to somethin better wenises

Don't ladies get in free at clubs? At least that's how most of them operate in Detroit.

most major cities yeah, unless it's a really high end spot/some celeb is there kinda like esh said

riff's gonna get so many boos. but his mic game is going to be 100%, brehs I have a feeling we'll finally have the heel we deserve since the attitude era died.

also that peterboy remix on point as usual

EloquentM

aka Mannny
it's just...why. he's now entered the buff for no reason category. is it possible to be super lean muscular on steroids? forgive me for not knowing.

Vorheez

I've known good people who take some questionable shit so I ain't trying to judge anybody. Didn't want my post sounding like I'm above that or whatever

I'm at the BET Honors and Dame Dash is doing the honoring of Kanye West for the Visionary honor... IT'S THE WORST MOST AWKWARD honoring ever. Dame Dash basically credits himself for Kanye.

Courage

Actually just saw Gone Girl and it was great. Fincher has a damn great track record with one dud so far.

Benjamin Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom