• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Sean did have the best verse in Detroit vs. Everybody though. Sure, he was up against a geriatric, 1/4 of a shitty rapper and a live action Fraggle, but still.

studyguy

Sean did have the best verse in Detroit vs. Everybody though. Sure, he was up against a geriatric, 1/4 of a shitty rapper and a live action Fraggle, but still.

surprise-buttsecks_o_gifsoup.com.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It was about 6 months ago we were talking about how Kanye was going to fall off this year, wasn't it? And some of y'all were like "nu uh never gonna happen *slurp* Yeezus started hip hop"

Remember that shit? Suck on that Rhianna feature. Chick is like Badu 2.0.

Courage

It was about 6 months ago we were talking about how Kanye was going to fall off this year, wasn't it? And some of y'all were like "nu uh never gonna happen *slurp* Yeezus started hip hop"

Why are you so desperate to see a genius fall off? Is it the "mighty have fallen" allure?

Tokubetsu

Shutup old man

studyguy

WW just wants you kids to get better role models is all

like say, jay elec

I thought role models were supposed to be around for you to look up to them.
This is like idolizing that father that bounced and maybe hits you up every couple of years when he feels like it.

RBK

Banned
I thought role models were supposed to be around for you to look up to them.
This is like idolizing that father that bounced and maybe hits you up every couple of years when he feels like it.

I laughed more than I should have at this post.

IrishNinja

Hooo doggie, ya'll won't believe how things went down last weekend. Caught this PYT slipping, club was packed so she rubbed her left boob on my back which didn't turn into anything else but play is play,right fellas? She did address me later and got me hyped but it was just to ask where the facilities where, but Return of the Mack was on so the vibe was crazy. I pretended not to hear her question and instead asked her what she did and she said reception for an accounting firm or something, and then walked away but ya'll shoulda seen the tittays though.

Brother, I'd fuck with her like a Klobb in Goldeneye. After that my boy and I shared some brews.

Hooo doggie, ya'll won't believe how things went down last weekend. Caught this PYT slipping, club was packed so she rubbed her left boob on my back which didn't turn into anything else but play is play,right fellas? She did address me later and got me hyped but it was just to ask where the facilities where, but Return of the Mack was on so the vibe was crazy. I pretended not to hear her question and instead asked her what she did and she said reception for an accounting firm or something, and then walked away but ya'll shoulda seen the tittays though.

Brother, I'd fuck with her like a Klobb in Goldeneye. After that my boy and I shared some brews.

ibbWd86RyBXrpn.gif

I was at the library when this nubile thing walked by, we caught eyes for a second and I could tell she was hurtin' for a squirtin'. I put down the book I was reading, picked up Eat.Pray.Love and slunk up next to her like an ol' school pimp. I pushed my freshly flat ironed hair out of my face and asked her "what that mouth do?" I don't think she heard me tho cause she walked away without saying nothing.

I saw her a bit later walking arm and arm with what looked like her boyfriend, he seemed like a chill dude. I ended up going home with no punany but it was coo cause new a Empire was airing that night. I woulda broke her back tho.

studyguy

1411908071_1i6e36x_3hpsx.gif

injurai

Banned
I was at the library when this nubile thing walked by, we caught eyes for a second and I could tell she was hurtin' for a squirtin'. I put down the book I was reading, picked up Eat.Pray.Love and slunk up next to her like an ol' school pimp. I pushed my freshly flat ironed hair out of my face and asked her "what that mouth do?" I don't think she heard me tho cause she walked away without saying nothing.

I saw her a bit later walking arm and arm with what looked like her boyfriend, he seemed like a chill dude. I ended up going home with no punany but it was coo cause new a Empire was airing that night. I woulda broke her back tho.

1390292799851.jpg

yeah... that's what I'll tell fam

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't think it's an L. Every artist does it, not all of these chicks are tryna get a come up off it though (which is weird considering that'd get you so much publicity) but yeah. Drake probably has the highest yes-to-no response ratio in the game anyways.

Courage

I don't think it's an L. Every artist does it, not all of these chicks are tryna get a come up off it though (which is weird considering that'd get you so much publicity) but yeah. Drake probably has the highest yes-to-no response ratio in the game anyways.

I don't think it's an L either. But her calling it cringeworthy just... verifies a few things we already knew about Drake
dPrJaGc.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't think it's an L either. But her calling it cringeworthy just... verifies a few things we already knew about Drake
dPrJaGc.png
Not the worst of it, really. Female celebs say all the time he's too sensitive or whatever that they wouldn't date him. I thought Kelly Divine saying that Wayne was notoriously a minute man was much worse, especially considering all dude seems to rap about is eating pussy. I think there's another video where some other girl outs him for having a small dick or something too lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom