• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
WW Arrow got better past all that, where'd you bail

also to everyone who this lupe album is growing on: no1curr

Somewhere in the second season where some woman who I assume is Black Canary starts to show up.

And the tide is turning on that Tetsuo. Get with it or be washed away by the somewhat stronger than expected currents.

Can y'all recommend me a music player? Windows Media Player pisses me off sometimes when it occasionally displays duplicate cover arts for singles and fucks up others in general despite me manually setting them.

I want something that displays the album art of the song you're listening to that's larger than a thumbnail.

iTunes is too basic and I don't like Amazon's either.

Can y'all recommend me a music player? Windows Media Player pisses me off sometimes when it occasionally displays duplicate cover arts for singles and fucks up others in general despite me manually setting them.

I want something that displays the album art of the song you're listening to that's larger than a thumbnail.

iTunes

MoodyFog

You're too basic

Dereck

It sounds like ID3 tagging is your problem, and not the player. MP3 Tag is your friend.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm still so sad I didn't back up my iTunes library properly before reinstalling Windows. Lost like 7-8 years of play counts.

I'm so upset about this I've yet to even sync my phone on the new OS.

ITS ALL GONE ;_;

Dereck

New Niko Is looks promising, drops tomorrow.

cd-JAV002.jpg

cd-JAV002-3.jpg

1 Cherry Beamer Dreaming
2 Keys to the Kingdom
3 Bye Bye Donnie Brasco
4 Carmen
feat. Talib Kweli
5 Nobody's Watching
6 Thinking Of
7 Private Room
8 Bubba
feat. Cyhi da Prynce
9 Vamoose
10 Tahiti Hawaii
11 Saturday in BK
12 We Know
feat. Kool A.D.
13 All She Wrote

injurai

Banned
MusicBee > Foobar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Transcodes off youtube >>>> itunes >> Whipping the llama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WMP

IrishNinja

FOH im gonna use itunes on a windows machine
though granted winamp is pretty dusty, spotify's okay but the time i spent with foobar took way the fuck too long to get it anywhere decent

Fine production and DOOM sounds like he turned the clock back to 2004. Kind of makes me wonder if it's an old verse, but the camp is claiming it's new.

alright, few good impressions so will click soon

Kanye and Swift at the 40th? Predict the cringeworthy skit now.

damn, this is true

Or worse, another song with Paul McCartney.

i mean, MJ got 2 good ones out of that duo in the day....but yeah

It's all about that visualizer, man.

i was all about Geiss in the day

call itunes basic and use windows media player

Well they both are. I'm installing this MP3 Tag because it looks like Foobar is even worse with the cover art matching than Windows Media Player. Foobar seems a bit confusing to me. I don't know why it doesn't put everything in alphabetical order like in iTunes and Windows or why it didn't just read all the music I had on my computer to begin with.

injurai

Banned
Well they both are. I'm installing this MP3 Tag because it looks like Foobar is even worse with the cover art matching than Windows Media Player. Foobar seems a bit confusing to me. I don't know why it doesn't put everything in alphabetical order like in iTunes and Windows or why it didn't just read all the music I had on my computer to begin with.

Foobar is all about the plug-ins. It has low resources, and you can customize the shit out of it. But it's not that great stock IMO.

HiResDes

That Niko looks tight, and if you have a good computer iTunes...Though resource heavy is full of awesome features like a built in duplicate finding system, a way to consolidate files, and the AAC format is the most efficient at lower lossy bit-rates out of all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom