• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^M'MAN KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD

RIP in peace Viewtfiul, you never did learn about FG threads bruh

nah it was for troll thug posts in the Super Bowl thread. tons of

dietracists0tsl0.gif

ass niggas got clapped at the same time. it was a slaughterhouse breh.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
puristmick.jpg

The Purist ft. Mick Jenkins - Touch Me. Don't feel the vocals and beat work together very well TBH. Neither are particularly gripping as well.

Slim Thug - Hogg Life: The Beginning album stream.

Angel Haze - Candlxs (Prod. by TROY NoKa). I feel like this could have been good/catchy but it isn't.

YG Hootie ft. Waka Flocka Flame - Can't Check Me video. Awful all around. Couldn't make it to the end.

Lil Herb - Man Down video.

Cannibal OX ft. DOOM - Iron Rose. Album art looks so damn dope. Song is decent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgA-wVkuZGo

Detox

Open foobar, drag and drop music, click play. If I want to save playlist I click it and save. That's it. What else do you need?

Nibel

RIP JC, no idea how he manages to get banned so often in such a short amount of time

man i tried that GAF thread years back, installed mad plugins & messed with it a bit, then remembered why i don't fuck with linux either

Linux is hell, avoid that hole rish

1ocjwCq.jpg

Let's go
Nah I use the normal Foobar

Did I catch Des slippin'

Try out MusicBee.

Installed it. I like it a bit better, but it does have the album art issue too. Some show up straight but others I found that the correct art is there but it's listed as a 4th image option. Why does it do this? Is there a way I can delete the other three images so it always shows up as the correct album art?

How y'all know JC got permanently banned?

injurai

Banned
Installed it. I like it a bit better, but it does have the album art issue too. Some show up straight but others I found that the correct art is there but it's listed as a 4th image option. Why does it do this? Is there a way I can delete the other three images so it always shows up as the correct album art?

How y'all know JC got permanently banned?

I've had more luck with it than other programs. The best thing about MusicBee is it's search algorithms. I haven't found anything close as good as it is.

Cerity

all you really need with foobar is the columns plugin, works dece.

id3 tagging is pretty wonky, you can attach like 20 different images to one file. Get some half decent tag editor.

PlayDat

Every time I open itunes my laptop freezes for 3-5 seconds. That alone keeps me from using it. Everybody wanna talk shit about WMP but no one's given a specific complaint yet. I've had foobar for a while but rarely ever touch it. Can anyone recommend good plug-ins?

I lent a buddy I know Illmatic. He said he liked it but couldn't relate to it...

This has to be my least favorite criticism for any type of media. Like I ain't never been a fish, but I loved Finding Nemo. Forcing yourself to engage with perspectives that differ from yours is the path to enrichment. Furthermore, just because you don't have any life experiences in common with a work of art doesn't mean there's nothing relatable about it. Lots of things about the Human Experience™ are universal.

It's cause of shit like this why all the big Hollywood movies and AAA games have white male leads.

Sad news. RIP.

all you really need with foobar is the columns plugin, works dece.

id3 tagging is pretty wonky, you can attach like 20 different images to one file. Get some half decent tag editor.

That MP3Tag must not be a good one then, because I downloaded it and everything in there shows up fine. I save the changes, but it changes nothing in Music Bee or FooBar unless I'm using it wrong. It's a shame. I like the layout of MusicBee and it sounds like it makes my music sound better, but it seems to be the worst of matching the artworks.

Can y'all recommend me a music player? Windows Media Player pisses me off sometimes when it occasionally displays duplicate cover arts for singles and fucks up others in general despite me manually setting them.

I want something that displays the album art of the song you're listening to that's larger than a thumbnail.

iTunes is too basic and I don't like Amazon's either.
Foobar

PlayDat

That MP3Tag must not be a good one then, because I downloaded it and everything in there shows up fine. I save the changes, but it changes nothing in Music Bee or FooBar unless I'm using it wrong. It's a shame. I like the layout of MusicBee and it sounds like it makes my music sound better, but it seems to be the worst of matching the artworks.

Did you try removing the old artwork before adding the correct onet? MP3s can have multiple images stored in the ID3 tag. Maybe the program is only displaying whichever one was added first? I use both WMP and Mp3tag. Never had this problem.

Cerity

I can't remember if the tag editor comes stock with foobar but you should be able to do it with that.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
yeah... just trying to be the positive voice. Look at it as just another memory or story that you can tell people. That's how I try to look at things that aren't ideal.
Man, I'm gonna go and have fun regardless. I've missed every opportunity at going to a big kanye concert. I'm not missing this

Have any of y'all been to any concerts before?

MC Lyte came to my school and I dug it. I asked her to have my baby when she came on stage. I was mad that so few people attended it though. Those young bloods don't appreciate the founders. All those people paid to go to the whack ass Trinidad James concert we had for our Spring Fling, but didn't go to see MC Lyte and Lyte's was free.

Have any of y'all been to any concerts before?

MC Lyte came to my school and I dug it. I asked her to have my baby when she came on stage. I was mad that so few people attended it though. Those young bloods don't appreciate the founders. All those people paid to go to the whack ass Trinidad James concert we had for our Spring Fling, but didn't go to see MC Lyte and Lyte's was free.

Classic Blasian Persuasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom