• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2nd's Playlist: Hip-Hop and a couple of randoms linked. Good night.
Fugees - Fu-Gee-La - The Score (1996)
Moderator - Welcome - As the Lights Fade (2014)
Keith Sweat - Nobody feat. Athena Cage - Keith Sweat (1996)
Stumbleine - Cherry Blossom - Spiderwebbed (2012)
Lisa Stanfield - All Around the World - Affection (1989)
Papa J. Ruiz - LoneSome Path (Like A Spoon) -ft- Phasad Jam'l - 55ep (2014) (Really want to know the sample on this)
Boney James - I'll Always Love You feat. Shai - Body Language (1999)
Aaliyah - Erica Kane - I Care 4 U (2002)
The Narcicyst - The Arab Conspiracy - Fear of an Arab Planet (2007)
20syl - Voices feat. Rita J - Motifs (2014)
Ibibio Sound Machine - Voice Of The Bird (Uyio Inuen) - Ibibio Sound Machine (2014)
Lauryn Hill - Just Like the Water - MTV Unplugged 2.0 (2002)
Jean Grae - Smashmouth (Ft. K Hill Edgar Allen Floe & Joe Scu) - Jeanius (2008)
Elodie Rama - City of Hope (20syl mix) - Strange Island (2013)
Small Professor - Bazooka Joe - Mixed Jawns (2013)
Various - Los Destellos Elsa Roots of Chica - Roots of Chica (1968)
N-Tyce - Sure Ya Right ft. Father MC - Sure Ya Right [Single] (1995)
Chamber Beatz - Deadly Venoms, Wu-Tang Clan & Streetlife - One More To Go (Chamber Remix) - From the Slums of Shaolin (2013)
Kelis - Get Along With You (David Morales Mix) - Get Along With You [Single] (1999)
Anita Baker - Sweet Love - Rapture (1986)
SWV - Think You're Gonna Like It (1992)
yU - If U Down - The Earn (2011)
Norman Connor - You Are My Starship - You Are My Starship (1976)

Feb 2nd's Playlist: Enya

Because I think I heard a cover of this in the Evolve commercial (or some game, IDK) and the Fugees sampled it so it's close enough to hip-hop.

#MeditationLife

IrishNinja

all ya'll like "foobar is plug & play lol" don't get it; winamp does that shit for like 1/4 of the memory resources; foobar is about customization. why bother using such an obtuse/heavy program if you don't play to its strengths?

also

1) id see a Lyte show so fast
2) yeezy can do better than rihanna but whatever
3) here's to good pussy brehs

Yeah just got a text from the fam out there really sad grew up listening to his music when I was living in the Bay.

I'd never heard of him until I went to school in the bay but it was immediately clear how big a deal he was there, record stores would be packed during his appearances and I remember him opening for Wu-Tang Clan. Terrible to lose him to gun violence.

Nibel

B84XSWZIUAAkdSi.jpg

6a00d8342039be53ef015rzphz.jpg

B849GRZIEAAax88.jpg

might have to miss this 1

Kanye so mad he can't break the first week 1 million sales barrier that he teams up with Breezy's boring sandbag, smh #MarshallWest

HiResDes

Yeezus is dead. Yeezus remains dead. And the billboards have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the consumers of all consumers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

HiResDes

You guys with these old ass CountBlackule level jokes. Yeah I'm gonna leave right now, this is The Interview/Carlos Mencia tier comedy.

HiResDes

That new Mick Jenkins track is fire. Also Slim Thug and Open Mike Eagle dropped, with Niko Is slated to drop later today. Have a good day.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Just heard about The Jacka, thought it was weird I was hearing Mob Figaz out on the street all day yesterday. Crazy shit.

RIP

Super difficult to pull off, impossible even. Kendrick is big but not '1 milli in 1 week' big.

I've started to notice that Top just throws out random statements every now and then to make sure people don't forget his golden child is supposed to drop an album this decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom