• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Just listened to Push Pull. It's way more poppy than anything on Shrines. It's got a different vibe too, like more...stop, start flow, if that makes any sense. Not bad, but I honestly wouldn't have known it was from the same people who made Shrines.

I'll give the whole thing a listen.

IrishNinja

Courage i know you ain't really mean that plastic beach > demon days thing from the heart

just meet me in the middle and agree that Tomorrow Comes Today is one of their finest songs and we cool bruh

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Tomorrow Comes Today is GOAT song. Especially on a rainy sunday morning, lighting up your first joint of the day while you make pancakes.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Tomorrow Comes Today is GOAT song. Especially on a rainy sunday morning, lighting up your first joint of the day while you make pancakes.

It's really an amazing song. The way it starts with that clarity in the notes, before it blends into the depressing lyrics with the hopeful whistle. The whole thing tells a story. Like a guy who is cheerfully heading to his suicide.

Vorheez

It's really an amazing song. The way it starts with that clarity in the notes, before it blends into the depressing lyrics with the hopeful whistle. The whole thing tells a story. Like a guy who is cheerfully heading to his suicide.
yo what

I've never heard it so I'll check it out

wenis

yo what

I've never heard it so I'll check it out

should just listen to the entire Gorillaz s/t front to back. There was nothing else like it in 2001 and I'd still venture to say there isn't anything like it today.

fast-furious-7-postergxov6.jpg
this poster has got me feeling major feelings. damn.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It doesn't really seem exploitative TBH. Dude died, movie mostly filmed, they poured millions into reshoots and rewriting, the cast, fans and family all want to make sure the character gets a proper send off. Everyone wants it how it is, essentially. They even handled the response to the death pretty well.

Vorheez

should just listen to the entire Gorillaz s/t front to back. There was nothing else like it in 2001 and I'd still venture to say there isn't anything like it today.
yeah i've heard tracks here and there but never listened front to back, so i'll get on that. tct was dope

Paul Walker really did the studio a solid by exploding to death. They're gonna milk that shit.
jesus snuggles

can't deny the truth though

wenis

Paul Walker really did the studio a solid by exploding to death. They're gonna milk that shit.

Dude that series doesn't need a cast member to die. It's money in the bank, tragedy or not. That's not at all what's going on in that poster.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dude that series doesn't need a cast member to die. It's money in the bank, tragedy or not. That's not at all what's going on in that poster.

I wasn't talking about the poster. It was mostly a joke, I just imagine that it'll be one of the more popular entries due to being the last with Walker in it. Calm down children.

wenis

I wasn't talking about the poster. It was mostly a joke, I just imagine that it'll be one of the more popular entries due to being the last with Walker in it. Calm down children.

This is Fast and Furious we're talking about here. There is nothing to joke about. This is about family. Don't let Toku catch you slippin.

overcast

Plastic Beach > Demon Days
Not true, but Plastic Beach is the shit so I won't get upset.
Anyways, seeing Natalie prass tonight.

Danny brown approved. http://Instagram.com/p/yt-e-vFh5L/
I heard that's a good album, tell me how that goes.
Can we stop pretending there's anything adventerous about trap. Repetitive 808s and cookie cutter drum programming are played out.
To be fair the combination of subject matter/lyrics, singers voice + trap drums felt adventurous in Purity Ring.
wait, is Cults still around?
I didn't even listen to their second album tbh.
Cashmere Cat x DJ Mustard - Ice Rink
Weirdest fucking combination.
kinda tight. sounds like some goofy bay area sonic type jawn

Esch

Banned
Dude that series doesn't need a cast member to die. It's money in the bank, tragedy or not.

yea.

Not gonna lie though, the death mid film does pose a lot of questions. How many CG and body double bandages are gonna be in the movie?

Anyway, day one regardless.

wenis

yea.

Not gonna lie though, the death mid film does pose a lot of questions. How many CG and body double bandages are gonna be in the movie?

Anyway, day one regardless.

it sounded like production was towards the end when it happened and they needed to round out the ending and pick up shots. Using his brother as a body double isn't a bad start, I have faith they'll do right by Paul in the end.

It doesn't really seem exploitative TBH. Dude died, movie mostly filmed, they poured millions into reshoots and rewriting, the cast, fans and family all want to make sure the character gets a proper send off. Everyone wants it how it is, essentially. They even handled the response to the death pretty well.

basically this. Still gonna clean up at the box office though

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Are there any other Metro Thuggin songs besides Speed Racer, Blanguage, Cash Talk and Warrior?

Not songs produced by Metro Boomin that Thug was on but Metro Thuggin songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom