• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Bullshit.

Also El Manana and Dare are the best tracks from DD.

Top S/T tracks:

Gravity > Tomorrow Comes Today > M1A1 > Dracula > Clint Eastwood

Top Demon Days:

Don't Get Lost In Heaven + Demon Days > El Mañana > Kids With Guns > Every Planet We Reach Is Dead

Plastic Beach:

Glitter Freeze (Alternate version) > Broken > Empire Ants > Plastic Beach > Stylo

It is known.

Honorable mention to Hong Kong from D-Sides. Top 5 Gorillaz track.

Tokubetsu

"Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head" is the best song on Demon Days. I don't even listen to any other song on it anymore.

whew them adiyeezys are atrocious.

but you can wear them 5 different ways
B9NV838CQAE8KA5.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Those Yeezy 3s are fucking awful. Looks like the official shoe of hoverboats and scaffolding. First two Yeezys and the LV shoe were all incredible, and now this. Kind of fits in with the look Ye has been rocking recently but it's ugly.

Forever - CyHi The Prince

Off Black History Project 2.
CyHi's voice kind of fucking with the vibe a bit, especially that initial "CYHI!" Verses are straight, just don't mesh with the smoothness of the beat very well.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Reading impressions of this Big Sean listening session right now on KTT and it seems like people are loving it.

There's pretty much no way the song with Ye can be wack with that beat. Now I hear they're going back and forth on it too? :ifeelblessed

^^Those sneaks are kind of ugly.

Playlist of the night: Feb 7, 2015

Lin Que - Let It Fall - Let It Fall [Single] (1995)
Fugees - Family Business - The Score (1996)
Mystic - W feat. Planet Asia - Cuts for Luck and Scars for Freedom (2001)
Positive K - I Got a Man - The Skills Dat Pay Da Bills (1992)
Njeri Earth - Detroit Detroit - Supa Sista (2005)
Big Punisher - Still a Player - Capital Punishment (1998)
Fresh Daily - SUN/SHINE - Mothership/Land (2010)
Bambu - Old Man Raps - ...Paper Cuts... (2010)
Natti - Late Night Cruise f. Young Chu - Still Motion (2013)
Queens D.Light - Ode to the Booth (Feat. Ka'ra Kersey) - California Wildflower (2014)
Nikki Lynette - Pick a Side ft. Dwele - Roses -N- Guns 2: The Badder Ass Mixtape That Totally Rocks (2011)
Vanilla - Free (Intro) - Sweet Talk (2014)
Vanilla - Claimin' - Sweet Talk (2014)
Rap Is a Joke - She Won't - YMCAG Hatchback Muzik: The Dixtape (2012)
2Pac - Never Had a Friend Like Me - Gridlock'd Soundtrack (1997)
Language Arts Crew - Enemy Mind - Feat. Input - Brand New Old Shit Vol.2 (2013)
MF Doom - Doomsday ft. Pebbles the Invisible Girl - Operation: Doomsday (1999)
Wize Eyez - Deadly Calm - Back in Time (1997) Just found these today: JMega sounds like one of the dudes in this group
Nefertiti - Visions of Nefertiti - L.I.F.E. (Living in Fear of Extinction) (1993)
ChocQuibTown - San Antonio - Latino Lounge (2012)
Heavy D and the Boyz - Nuttin' But Love - Nuttin' But Love (1994)
Raekwon - Ice Cream feat. Wu-Tang Clan - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx (1995)

injurai

Banned
When it comes to footwear I stick with Onitsuka Tigers or Puma Trainers. Boots in the winter. Saucony running shoes.

Sneakers aren't atrocious on average, but some people just clown themselves in the culture.

Yeah, not really close. Migos flow is on point but they're really just standing there doing exact renditions of their shit until they can jump off stage. Maco was hype as hell and 100% earned love

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Blackout 5 Press Conference. Drake is in the building this weekend and throwing $10k up for each of the two headliners. Dead @ Drake doing Daylyt's "TO THE BATMOBILE."

Is this his first public appearance since he got smacked? Anyways, the Q&A with Drake is in first 15 mins of the video. Pretty much he still wants to hop in the ring and has #barsondeck but says it might cause ripples elsewhere if some people or he says some uncut shit.

Meek Mill and The Roots perform at #RootsJam15.

DominoKid

that Cashmere/Mustard track sounds like some it cant decide if it wants to be loft party music or a ratchet club banger. i like it.

HiResDes

3pR351j.png

brehs that chick he's clowning...you can tell she wants to fuck so bad. In fact all the chicks in the video are wet as hell. Spitta living the life...
Classic PD video analysis, I'm so weak right now. Lol.

Spitta about to drop like his fourth classic. If this shit this fire I might have to put his discog over Hov and GFK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom