• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

2015 and we're still doing this?

SZRrfb5.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
stop giving that degenerate attention

there are many other hip-hop degenerates more worthwhile to talk about

btw, Untitled or Life is Good?

Untitled has some dope tracks but overall feels like a giant missed opportunity. The Nigger Tape mixtape came out which had tracks better than many on the album. Nigger Hatred (Proclamation) is a better intro than Queens Get The Money, which is such an obvious Jay Electronica track. War Is Necessary also should have been on the album.

The tracks that are cool:
Hero
Testify
Untitled
Fried Chicken
Project Roach
Yall My Niggas

The problem is that the album is lacking any bombastic energy that you would expect given the original album title. I was expecting something like Amerikka's Most Wanted, but instead the album is very laid back. Hence why War Is Necessary would have been perfect on the album. In short the album needed some bangers.

IrishNinja

top 5 most wanted in 2015 so far

1) Ghost/BBNG
2) PT3
3) Mr. Wonderful
4) Yeezus 2: Electric Bugaloo
5) K-Dot: Believe in the me that believes in you

i know i'm forgetting shit. is Brown dropping something this year? also, Brown > Thugger but ya'll already know

you like hero? ew bro

It's aite, not saying it's dope. I'm keeping it as a single. Get rid of that Chris Brown song and everything else I didn't list. Add Nigger Hatred (Proclamation), War is Necessary, and 3-4 bangers...and you get a dope album.

Reminds me of HHID. How do you do a album deconstructing hip hop and not have any classic producers participate. What the fuck...

top 5 most wanted in 2015 so far

1) Ghost/BBNG
2) PT3
3) Mr. Wonderful
4) Yeezus 2: Electric Bugaloo
5) K-Dot: Believe in the me that believes in you

i know i'm forgetting shit. is Brown dropping something this year? also, Brown > Thugger but ya'll already know

hmm...

Pilot Talk 3
Kanye
Metro Thuggin
Travis Scott Rodeo
Danny Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom