• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
10979688_1561885120731876_1377738273_n.jpg

Pharrell's reaction to Swift dancing.

Esch

Banned
Hov making that face that I make when I hear my other indian friends use the Apu accent to make white girls laugh. That's that "i don't know who this guy is face". that's that "damn this dude really trying to set me back months with some of these people" face. That's that "is that what our mans went through in the 19th century so you could make a buffoon out of yourself" face. That's that "remember who you are and who you're with" disappointment face.

sorta like a fusion of
ROie31k.png
and
t0hJNcs.png

Furyous

B9X8K7ZIYAEXHbv.png

pop shit and apologize brehs

Ye has that make >THEM< mad face going on in that picture. That's the I know what heaven feels like Yeezus shrug smile. That's the please hate me forever smile. Yeezus brings out the worst in people and it's so beautiful watch >THEM< get mad.

live performance of fourfiveseconds actually made it a pretty decent song.

show was boring though, not even worth my time fast-forwarding it.

Vorheez

I'm currently studying whether or not the correlation between madness and creativity is actually causation.

Ye might be the perfect subject. Dude is batshit crazy but undeniably creative.

Kanye dancing for the masses as the media (and Kim) hungrily nod in approval. What a fall from grace. I guess his new act is to play along while telling everyone he knows it's all a big game. So edgy. Truman Show ass nicca.

Watch him scrap whatever trap borefest he was planning and release Dark Fantasy 2. Gotta go platinum and buy some factories.

Kanye dancing for the masses as the media (and Kim) hungrily nod in approval. What a fall from grace. I guess his new act is to play along while telling everyone he knows it's all a big game. So edgy. Truman Show ass nicca.

Watch him scrap whatever trap borefest he was planning and release Dark Fantasy 2. Gotta go platinum and buy some factories.
a sequel will be good,whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom