• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Ye is wildin outchea. Making dad tracks with Paul Mccartney. Making trap bangers. Karaoke shit with Rihanna. Artsy wilderness shit like Wolves. And its all dope.

What will he do next?
Praise Yeezus. Breh just good at making music.

yeah it's pretty crazy just how fucking different his last 4 tracks have been from each other.

his album sounding like a compilation more than anything. i like all 4 songs btw, even only one. just think this all-day brits sounding messy, i need the cdq to judge.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I like Only One as a loose song, I don't think it would fit in any way with Wolves and All Day, however I think Wolves and All Day will work good together.

I've watched this All Day performance on repeat non stop since he did it live. It's infectious.

Courage

I don't think he did. Wasn't the beat originally for him and he gave it to Kanye? And didn't Ye say Q-Tip was working on it too?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
french montana said he produced all day....wut? harry fraud been giving him lessons on weekends?
No he didn't, the beat was from Velous (one of French' artists) initially. French was featured on it and then they took him off late last year.

EDIT: Or I guess maybe he did, judging from the link? :yeshrug

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So do we know who the other singer was besides Theo? Ye shouted out Skepta at the end, but he seemed to be pointing at someone in the mob.

Esch

Banned
All Day is aight. Shit kinda kills my hype round 3:30 with all the moaning and shit (can't stand that shit btw)

Given how all these different songs are sounding gonna guess that Kanye new LP is going to be another unfocused sampler platter of this and that. Shame.

injurai

Banned
So do we know who the other singer was besides Theo? Ye shouted out Skepta at the end, but he seemed to be pointing at someone in the mob.

Well it was the Brits so Skepta being in the audience would make sense. That being said a Ye Skepta collabe would be sick.

codhand

French's beat lol, goat. oh man, i only wish he waited even longer to put that out there, thirsty ass

also lol at the notion of harry fraud still having a working french montana cell number

Courage

During an interview on ITV’s Lorraine, Kardashian opened up about trying to have a second baby. She said that her struggle will be documented on the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kardashian revealed, “This season you follow my journey trying to get pregnant for the second time which has proven to not be as easy as the first time, but you know, we’re working on it.”

I'm hyped.

Esch

Banned
this new kanye sounds like a travis scott song

lol, didnt want to say it either. Kanye now reaching back on those he's inspired for inspiration. Just like his father figure and idol Jay-Z.

WV1DPbs.png

HiResDes

Umm this shit kinda goes...Like a motherfucking light skinned slave, we up in the house, he still sliding in those New Slave type shots. Fun, still kind of punkish, I'm down with it. I'm a sucker for that bombast too though, not even gonna lie:

ashamed.gif

Courage

enzo_gt;153688490 Travi$ Scott has no problem flowing. [URL="http://youtu.be/vvgLm5B_vHA" said:
Even had one of best verses last year and murdered the flow on that too[/URL].

Color me surprised; most of his stuff isn't like that tho.

Nibel

Is there a Wolves CDQ? I don't think he will release All Day anytime soon, he on that 'My songs are experiences that are connected to my performances* shit

overcast

All Day goes. I shit talked the snippet but this sounds more complete and feels much larger. Nothing new really, not sure what the hell the album will sound like. I could be caught up in the performance of the track of course. Flamethrowers + ye going wild. "I'm like a light skinned slave boy, we in the motherfucking house". Crowd looks dead lmao.

4,5 Seconds and Only One will hopefully be left off as they're garbage. He might just be trying to check off all the boxes in an attempt to sell? Cause he's all over the place.

Thing is with Travis is that in every video he doesn't really look at the camera properly, it gives him even less character than he already doesn't have.

He kind of looks shy and it really clashes with the music he makes.

Also, All Day BANGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom