• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=2682801.0

The Heart IV coming soon. I guess that's how they'll announce the release date. lol @ TDE talking directly to ktt posters.
Dope. Love the heart series. Will almost certainly be a one off, but it's usually one of the ways kendrick seems to open up with a stream of consciousness type rap.
B-s_ePsUMAAte6y.jpg

considerin
Sounds good to me, although odd future stans would be gross. I like Staples and Earl enough.

Fjordson

So what are the chances the counter on http://kanyewest.com/ is to album release?

Because it's too late for the public Yeezy Boost release, and probably too early for new fashion release.
That would be crazy. Though could it be just a single release? Or has he said he isn't doing any singles? I haven't been keeping up with everything.

people cried Wolves tho, so i'll hold off judgement
This is way better.

y'all are crazy, just fiending for rap kanye back. it's fun but wolves is better.

the crew on stage and flamethrowers were cool though, prolly got the audience shook.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
y'all are crazy, just fiending for rap kanye back. it's fun but wolves is better.

the crew on stage and flamethrowers were cool though, prolly got the audience shook.
I wouldn't even call this rap Kanye, this is turn up Kanye, definitely not fiending for that.

generic beat is generic
what

If that holy-sounding singing in the background is generic I need that in every trap song from now forwards.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
sounds like a watch the thrones leftover.
More of this in terms of it's tone. Definitely doesn't sound sonically/production-wise, lyrically or vibe-wise anything like MCHG or WTT.

I would still rather the album go in the direction of Wolves. I need CDQ of both of these songs, Ye, goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom