• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I almost like Dope Walk but the hook/chorus sounds too much like some corny limp biscuit rap rock shit from the early 00's.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Somehow I get it more with the video, but the only real keepers were maybe that Do Active and Ja Rule. I might be forgetting something, but not much else.

Don't think you are. I tried several times out of love for Ferg but it's just not very good. It's like the project we'd expect from pre-Trap Lord and post-Ghetto Symphony Ferg.

DominoKid

"You a fake Denzel, like the AllState nikka." L-O-L

24-david-palmer-death.gif

effzee

All Day is aight. Shit kinda kills my hype round 3:30 with all the moaning and shit (can't stand that shit btw)

Given how all these different songs are sounding gonna guess that Kanye new LP is going to be another unfocused sampler platter of this and that. Shame.

But bro they worked on the drums for over a year!

Courage

I prefer Taylor with her current hairstyle; makes her look older. Idk why people give her hate, she seems pretty cool and her music is dope as well.

injurai

Banned
I prefer Taylor with her current hairstyle; makes her look older. Idk why people give her hate, she seems pretty cool and her music is dope as well.

Before she changed her looks and her sound, there was nothing I liked about her. Now there are 1.5 things I like about her, her music being tolerable or at least momentarily catchy. She certainly seems like a nice person. But people clearly hate her because they find her grating, and she is a celeb personality.

Esch

Banned
I prefer Taylor with her current hairstyle; makes her look older. Idk why people give her hate, she seems pretty cool and her music is dope as well

rzLVsEx.png
make sure you raise your sons on breast milks and not formula brehs. Don't want them to have opinions like this

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I always see accusations of her being fake or a poseur and found it pretty strange. I guess it comes with the territory, as you said.
I've always considered her fake since Kanye said they actually spoke briefly after the Swift incident and she was cool but then played the victim role to propel her career. God knows if I can even find that interview now, but it's still in the back of my mind.

TBQ3Tii.png

no breath control. hide your weak performances behind overproduced stage dynamics brehs.

song sounds pretty generic and messy. Even Taylor couldn't struggle dance to that shit.
Flamethrower and 100 people on stage with blank screen = overproduced

PD trolling fell off so hard :(

Courage

I've always considered her fake since Kanye said they actually spoke briefly after the Swift incident and she was cool but then played the victim role to propel her career. God knows if I can even find that interview now, but it's still in the back of my mind.

Maybe. But for all we know, she may have been told to do that by management or whatever, since that was relatively early in her career. It might be kinda unfair to hold a preconception like that from 6 years ago, when she seems to have changed in almost every aspect.

injurai

Banned
you're right, a flamethrower and 100 people on stage is actually #minimalist. My mistake.

it was more reductionist than minimalist

A simple blank geometric back drop. A homogenous crowd that even ye blended into. Then the flamethrowers which when off periodically and entirely unrelated to the beat of the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom