• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Hahahahahha, holy shit.
Going from DBZ to Dragonball is like going from the decent resolution xvideos/xhamster shit we have today back to 2003-4; low speed internet, taking 40 minutes to download a 4 minute 28 second 240p clip of some chick getting her back blown out and holding on to that. We can't go back Kate.
Eh, at the end of the day, you still get your happy ending and is just as enjoyable, just takes a little bit longer.

big ander

I never watched more than a couple dbz eps. I read almost every volume of the manga, whatever my library had. 12yo me thought it was suspect that kame got so hard he passed out every time bulma was in the room

IrishNinja

now yu yu i fucked with heavy

also i think roommmate jumped on DA3 and bayo 2 for sure, still hoping to swing evil within at black friday

HiiiLife

Is there a better version of that Boosie shit? I'm only seeing 128kbp floating around

There's a lot of games out right now man. I pulled a trifecta today...

imagevapzy.jpg

Basically set with games until March.

Gotta let me know how FC4 is.

HiiiLife

Fucking awesome

Copped Inquisition and it's dope so far. Trying to smash Cassandra. So far unsuccessful. FC4 does look sweet. I wouldn't mind playing a FPS game that isn't Halo or CoD (thought I fucking love the OG Halos and CoD4) especially after I finally played the Metro games. Need those different FPS games in my life.

HiiiLife

Gibbs on Scottie Pippen still so flamey doeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Prolly one of the first Gibbs tracks I heard.

Bring dat heat again next year Freddie.

Fjordson

Played a little bit of GTA at my cousin's. Looks great.

And R* killin it with these radio additions. So Many Tears, Regulate, Fuck Tha Police, Real Muthaphukkin' Gz, etc.

HiiiLife

Greens rolled under the gazebo / Lemonade-level vodka / Backgammon, playing Keno
Musical mafia
Loaded bases, bring my team home, I'm the great Bambino

Damn I love this song. I hope Pilot Talk 3 is as enjoyable as the first 2.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I love the way he says this.

Not helping my temptation.
Just spent two hours with it. I spent most of that time rolling around, listening to music and flipping the bird at dudes walking across the street. First person view is weird at first, but I adjusted.

Now onto FC4.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Fjordson

I love the way he says this.

Not helping my temptation.
Haha. I think it's definitely worth a purchase, though I'm a massive GTA fan.

If you already beat it then you could probably cop it on sale closer to Christmas. But if you haven't played it much I would get it asap.

To me, it's second to Teflon Don. Dude has the best beats in the game.

Damn really Teflon Don that's my GOAT Rozay album.
I really enjoyed Masrwrmind too and sometimes I feel Rozay is hit and miss with the trap shit but if the beats are flames I should enjoy it.

big ander

which post-paul de la albums would be good to spin if any? only heard the first three.
fuck is chimes

original is a ~5 year old song on a cash-in EP from hudmo also featuring two interludes and a terrible track edit.

This remix is alright though. future sounds good over this kind of production.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Damn, I was banned so long I missed being in the top posters. That shit is unconscionable. What we talking about? Let me in on tha...

Oh. Dragon Ball.

k bye

big ander

hudmo's in there too, behind the soundcloud bar.

hate that the new soundcloud site prevents you from looking at the cover images on their own

overcast

If you already beat it then you could probably cop it on sale closer to Christmas. But if you haven't played it much I would get it asap.
I already played it, so I'm definitely waiting on a sale. Not to mention all the games right now.
The production on "Famous". Son.
I fucking love that full metal sample on the album. Wow.
Hate this new thread already.
Tell us how you feel Toku?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I completed a tough climb in FC4 this evening. Fighting along the way and even killing a bear indirectly with a rolling grenade. As I reached the summit an eagle roared into frame and I fell off the edge of the cliff.

I'm in love again.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Damn, I need to get my hands on FC4, not sure whether to get it for my PC and risk not being able to run it, or get the console version and live with an inferior version,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom