• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Amazing how we were talking about cosbys d'evils in here a couple weeks ago and now it's like Hannibal Burress bodied his career

I'm gone for one night and you muufuckahs already have about 300 posts? Holy shit. Bought Dragon Age Inquisition and set up my world on Keep but forgot just about every single choice I had to wiki everything. Everything is running smoothly now but Ps4 frame rate chugs during cut scenes and its making me upset, especially since I have to hold off on making my PC now :(

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I'm gone for one night and you muufuckahs already have about 300 posts? Holy shit. Bought Dragon Age Inquisition and set up my world on Keep but forgot just about every single choice I had to wiki everything. Everything is running smoothly now but Ps4 frame rate chugs during cut scenes and its making me upset, especially since I have to hold off on making my PC now :(

We don't stop for no one.

Courage

Living in Europe for 10 years, I also never knew about Bill Cosby till I moved back to the US. MJ, meanwhile, is a worldwide phenomenon.

Amazing how we were talking about cosbys d'evils in here a couple weeks ago and now it's like Hannibal Burress bodied his career

Yeah I heard about the incident about two years ago and all it took was a comedian in a set to mention it and it blows up due to social media.

Nah I like Lost Generation. Lupe came through with a good verse too.

E40/Wiz weren't necessary on Mind Control.

I'd take off Do You Love Me tbh

I actually liked 40's verse on mind control but the minute Wiz jumps on it loses it groove until the hook. You could take off Do you love me I enjoy it but it doenst enhance the album.

studyguy

When Cosby's dead and buried, even if his career now has gone to shit... no doubt in my mind we're going to see THE COSBY SHOW ANNIVERSARY EDITON RE-RELEASE or some shit like that skyrocket in sales. Just watch.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Eminem & Shady Records To Drop 66-Track Mixtape

godDAMN

"including Eminem’s version of “Wanksta, ” the "Billion Dollar Remix" of 50 Cent’s “I Get Money (Remix),” Obie Trice’s “Hey Lady,” and more."

if there are some older songs on there it could actually be pretty good
Lmao, you have to make a really good argument for me to listen to anything over 11 songs these days, and this is 6x that?

Seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel for content.

That I'm 22 and never drank thread is weird.

I really do forget that this is a games forum until I read these, or the I don't get laid, or I have no friends threads.

Courage where in Europe were you living?

studyguy

That I'm 22 and never drank thread is weird.

I really do forget that this is a games forum until I read these, or the I don't get laid, or I have no friends threads.

Courage where in Europe were you living?

How do I sex?
How do I kiss?
How do I not get shook after talking to the kids these days?

Got dudes who have to constantly remind us that their sex life is dead and other nonsense.

Camp Lo

Banned
How do I sex?
How do I kiss?
How do I not get shook after talking to the kids these days?

Got dudes who have to constantly remind us that their sex life is dead and other nonsense.

and get mad at you for not understanding that. Simps, man. Forum is full of them.

Camp Lo

Banned

Of all the females, he goes for a youngin... A Kardashian youngin too.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Detox

Kim outchea making more money than Ye tho

Ray J making 30k a month off that tape.

Their mum is hustling hard.

Pathos

Banned
finally unbanned
i guess i never answered these questions
Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - east
• Favorite Artist - nas
• Favorite Artist Outside of Hip Hop/ Rap? - idk, i just listen to whatever is good
• Best feature killer - kendrick
• Favourite producer - kanye, dre, hit-boy, rza, dj premier
• Favourite album - Illmatic
• What's in your playlist right now? - RTJ2, The Patriarch, Man on the Moon
• What's Your 2014 AOTY? - RTJ2 probably, but the year isn't over

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: 808's > Yeezus > MBDTF > Graduation > CD > LR
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Inspectah Deck
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Biggie
• What’s your dream album/project? i haven't really thought of one
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? mick jenkins/dj dahi
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? tupac/AZ
• Have you been known to eat ass?
scusthov.gif

• Whats your favorite position to get pegd?
dahell2.png

• Onions or Avocados? Onions
• Can you Cook REAL food? (non of that frozen shit) yeah

IrishNinja

damn, Gibbs track isn't loading on this crap computer, gonna try again

also i still believe Luda can fuck up a guest verse but i dunno that i'd want an LP right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom