• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually Googled that

Imma go ahead and stand by what I said

9YDvYOGJmnw9E8Y7xhckDvO1naRgsktEtGn7lzPMuxqeBKuO54D4ESHjTrQMV36Y81roe3ZKN6VSwAYZjjM_V12m-EIbe1K07c74Wk40KN15vjsVCyig5aoauoFeuBnEuEOW2wTJBevtRHUvTZsUXiASHjOJCtS9EDRYkV3FAy7IhUL8wJnohA=w319-h461-nc

Irish dem cigs are gonna kill you fam

MoodyFog

We subscribin' namean?

We entrepreneurs dass' wat we do

We see a new OT, knowamsayin'? We SUBSCRIBE damn straight, namean

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That video wouldn't be funny without the old white dude in the back bobbing his head off beat like he was hearing high hats for the first time.

RZA is just trying to sell his speak n' spell, but what the fuck is that dude doing? Besides trying to act like Lawerence Welk ain't his fav.

Food discussion? Food discussion.

Just cooked up some nice chili while listening to OB4CL. A bit too salty since due the sambal oelek I used to spice it up being quite sodium rich. I'm proud with the end result though.

tmdorsey

Avocado booty? Can I get a reference?

Also, listened to Hood Billionaire on iTunes first play. Not too bad. On initial listen, liking it a little better than Mastermind.

Yeah I posted that rza video yesterday, was surprised to see it unlisted hahaha looks like guitar center got tired of ppl shitting on it

Fisher price ass garbage beat

Esch

Banned
I'd rather babysit CountBlackule for a week while his parents are on vacation than listen to 66 shady records tracks.

WanderingWind

Em has clearly just gotten bored. Nobody wants 66 tracks of drugged out Slim shit. Maybe get Obie back and drop a couple of solid new material mixtapes.

WanderingWind

Nah this is good

I think me and WW are the only Obie fans left. Seems like someone Enzo would like as well actually

When Cheers dropped, everybody liked it IIRC. It's just..that was like, 11 years ago. His no-name label gave him a chance, but he went back to those rock type beats that don't work for anybody. But Obie was probably the only rapper to really shine on Eminem produced tracks. His wordplay is still unmatched, though and that "real name, no gimmicks" thing was refreshing back then.

This song is FIRE. I have literally no idea what you're talking about. This is one of the better Wu songs in the last 10 years.

Hype RISING
Sounds like a return to 8 diagrams. Which you would think is bad, but 8 Diagrams compared to now makes me cautiously optimistic? Sounds better than the last 2 songs that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom