• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Launch trailer is dope too. Will pick up the game when it's $10 for the roadtripping/collectathon primarily.

So much that that game gets wrong that could've been an easy fix.

Cudder

How come The Weeknd still don't do any interviews at all? I mean, I understood it when he first came out because of the whole mystique of his image, no one knew what he looked like, etc, but he's on a major now and is almost coming out with his second album. His label doesn't force him to do that shit or what? No radio station interviews or anything.

Pathos

Banned
How come The Weeknd still don't do any interviews at all? I mean, I understood it when he first came out because of the whole mystique of his image, no one knew what he looked like, etc, but he's on a major now and is almost coming out with his second album. His label doesn't force him to do that shit or what? No radio station interviews or anything.

"I felt like I had nothing to say. I still feel I have nothing to say. I’m the most boring person to talk to."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The one-off Wu-Tang album makes an appearance in the new Skrillex video.

Key Wane ft. Ty Dolla $ign - Same N***a. Flips the same sample as IDFWU. It's okay.

I guess because he doesn't need to? The best artists know how to control information put out about them IMO.

I think the mystique stuff was just some BS because he didn't want to do them. Don't blame people for not wanting to do grueling press runs.

Esch

Banned
"So Abel, just where does your inspiration come from"

"women..... opiates... lofts... michael jackson..."

cool story bro
yhcj75G.png

Cudder

The interview in which he says he is the most boring person to talk to ends up being one of the better interviews I've read with an artist. Go figure. Thanks for that btw.

The one-off Wu-Tang album makes an appearance in the new Skrillex video.

Key Wane ft. Ty Dolla $ign - Same N***a. Flips the same sample as IDFWU. It's okay.

I guess because he doesn't need to? The best artists know how to control information put out about them IMO.

I think the mystique stuff was just some BS because he didn't want to do them. Don't blame people for not wanting to do grueling press runs.

Grueling press runs? Lol, is one interview in 4-5 years too much? Just saying, I'm not talking about going from media to media for promotion on an album. But like, if you're in New York why not hit up Power 105.1? Stuff like that. But yeah I guess he doesn't want to.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"So Abel, just where does your inspiration come from"

"women..... opiates... lofts... michael jackson..."

cool story bro
yhcj75G.png
As someone who watches/reads a lot of artist interviews, I can confirm that this is pretty much how most artists respond to shit. Bunch of nonsense that ends in Michael Jackson.

As someone who watches/reads a lot of artist interviews, I can confirm that this is pretty much how most artists respond to shit. Bunch of nonsense that ends in Michael Jackson.

I think you could make this a good drinking game, "something something Michael Jackson"

Cheddahz

Banned
Nah they showed Kobe and Drake cracking up on the bench last night. I bet they just talk mad shit to each other.

"Man, I let somone give me a blow job for longer than a few seconds" - Drake
"You don't get it dawg, those few seconds were some of the best seconds of my life" - Kobe
"Well, at least I got close to Nicki's ass" - Drake
"
kobeyuck.png
" - Kobe

Esch

Banned
Yo I love that Kobe "soft" gif

It's doubly funny cause it's Kobe calling Dwight soft. Breh, neither are you are gonna throw hands stop it. Contrary to what the Darren Wilson supporters of the nation think the NBA is pretty chill nowadays so it's not like shit was gonna happen anyway. lame.

zcnUnPn.png

Lower energy deeper voice Ghostface is making me sad. Fishcale era Ghost would've ripped these tracks to shreds. The storytelling is missing that spark.

I didn't even listen to the Wu album and I know this is a million times better though

It's doubly funny cause it's Kobe calling Dwight soft. Breh, neither are you are gonna throw hands stop it. Contrary to what the Darren Wilson supporters of the nation think the NBA is pretty chill nowadays so it's not like shit was gonna happen anyway. lame.

zcnUnPn.png

It's a different era. But besides, everybody hates Howard...Durant cussed him out a few games later too.

What pissed me off was a few years back, when Barkley was on Artest about elbowing Harden a few years back...like you got in a straight up brawl with Shaq...

IrishNinja

back now

- twitter: IrishNinja2099

- wenis has a tight vinyl setup, nice man

- speaking of vinyl, waiting on my copy of 36 seasons before eating
or at least i'm finna try

- does anyone else see Camp Lo posting here and think of this classic track

she's gonna live off that Monster verse for her whole career fam

like Busta and "Scenario"

The other azalea tho

Dude nicki is in that tier

fuck all this

Azealia released one of the best albums of the year tbh. Let her in.

ya'll really planting your flags on this shit? i guess i'll give it a spin, expectations are low despite digging a single or two in the aughts but ehhhh

can't possibly deliver but can't be as disappointing as say a new star wars film so there's that

Wu tang ain't that bad. It's about what I expect from a Wu tang album honestly.

Probably won't get a whole lot or replays but there's some okay songs on there. Ruckus in B Minor for example is great.

The low points in the album are... Pretty low tho

yeah, pretty much my impressions too fam

Big Noyd, Large Professor & Kool G Rap - Naturally Born (Cookin' Soul Remix)

01. Heltah Skeltah (feat. DJ Revolution) - "Midnight Madness" (Audible Doctor Remix)
02. Skyzoo - "Strung Out" (Small Professor Remix)
03. El Da Sensei (feat. MeLa Machinko) - "2 The Death" (M-Phazes Remix)
04. Supernatural - "Altitude" (GMJ Remix)
05. Blu (feat. MeLa Machinko) - "Kiss the Sky" (Large Professor Remix)
06. Royce da 5'9", Skillz & Diamond D - "One for the Money" (Mananz Remix)
07. Big Noyd, Large Professor & Kool G Rap - "Naturally Born" (Cookin' Soul Remix)
08. Blu & Nottz (feat. Nitty Scott, MC) - "Boyz II Men" (Diamond D Remix)
09. Sean Price, Billy Danze & Maffew Ragazino - "Land of the Crooks" (Divided Souls Ent. & DJ Pain 1 Remix)
10. Guilty Simpson & Small Professor - "Go" (Zilla Rocca Remix)

Jan 20th

here for this, thanks man...lookin forward to it, ive dug all ive heard from cookin soul so far

Rap's poetic (In)justice

Killer Mike has a piece in USA Today about rap lyrics and the justice system.

also reading this soon, cheers

"Sonic Boom is the best game of the year" - Charles Hamilton

co-signed by Irish

what's funny is i just jacked a copy of sonic unleashed from my brother's house this weekend, actually looking more forward to that one

All you need to know about Charles Barkley is hes an honest to goodness Darren Wilson supporter.

this is the kinda shit that should haunt a man forever, like tattoos in inglorious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom