• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayDat

Speaking of Jonwayne, I only just discovered this old tape he did with Zeroh. What did ya'll think? I haven't had a chance to listen yet.

EDIT: Rap Album One was dope. I had a kind of a weird experience with it where the first time I listened to it was at the end of a shit day. It made me feel a lot better so I overlooked any flaws it might have had at the time. I'd rate it a little lower now than I did initially, but I wish more people would give him a shot.

Few songs into 36 Seasons and the instrumentation shits all over Better World on every fucking level. Even the singing choruses are dope as fuck. They have soul, they aren't wack interpolations of other songs.

36 Seasons is a good hip hop album from the rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan, Ghostface Killah.

Everyone acted shocked at this turn of events.

Dereck

Speaking of Jonwayne, I only just discovered this old tape he did with Zeroh. What did ya'll think? I haven't had a chance to listen yet.

EDIT: Rap Album One was dope. I had a kind of a weird experience with it where the first time I listened to it was at the end of a shit day. It made me feel a lot better so I overlooked any flaws it might have had at the time. I'd rate it a little lower now than I did initially, but I wish more people would give him a shot.
Sunkids is really good, I would be interested in a Jonwayne/Zeroh album. Sunkids is the only track that stuck with me from that album.

Cheddahz

Banned
good thing not ok is the superior album

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

DominoKid

its just aight to me. ghost sounds a bit slow to me compared to what i'm used to.

im gonna assume it's way better than that Wu album though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom